Must be nearly Christmas

Strangely enough though, back in 2017 we drove to Salzburg in September and I think they have all year round Christmas deccie shops. They were doing a roaring trade, probably because they were stunning.

Apparently Sainsburys are selling Christmas puddings & mince pies already......

Apparently Sainsburys are selling Christmas puddings & mince pies already......

I love Christmas pudding, but we only bought it when Harrods and Fortums had their sales (very big discounts), then saved it for next Christmas. We have never liked mince pies, but I have a bit of a thing for Stollen, which is a strange because I don't really like marzipan.

Peak season starts in Mid October, takes us 6 weeks to get the stock in and merchandise it so have decs on sale from this week. We had artifical trees on the shop floor 10 days ago all though not out of the box and suitably tweeked

Strangely enough though, back in 2017 we drove to Salzburg in September and I think they have all year round Christmas deccie shops. They were doing a roaring trade, probably because they were stunning.
There’s an all year Christmas shop in Lechlade, Wilts, that’s been open for 35 years or so.

My wife is making christmas cards at the moment (and she started late for her)

Christmas is off the menu in our house this year as I'm on nights :oops: :$;)

Thor had his Mjölnir

I have this ....

iron-ban-hammer-isolated-white_175250-450.jpg

:p

Reactions: Nod
I think so. Usually start at the end of August. FYI, they freeze very well!

I can lend him a suspenders panties and a bra but it's a green one iirc...

Noooooo! :runaway:

• Haha
Back