Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Now with added 5D3 Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazes or shocks :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:muted:

No in all seriousness it's Amazes (y) let's face it we all have duffers but you put up a lot of stunning stuff especially the landscapes stuff (y)

Matt

I'll have to keep on a Lynton to get a night time meet sorted,

I have to say that wire spinning on the boat is an interesting concept :naughty: all be it one fraught with danger of explosion :eek:

I have to say that wire spinning on the boat is an interesting concept :naughty: all be it one fraught with danger of explosion :eek:

Now that sound really interesting and risk of explosion is always a good thing (y) one has gotta risk life and limb to get the best photos :cautious:

Matt

Day 241 - Sunshine after Rain

I had to hand around to get it and it showed commitment to stay through the rain in the hope that the clouds would part and it did (y)

241/366 (606) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

I'll be honest this one will be seen again in the future a little over a week ago I suffered tunnel vision and drove right on by a stunning sunset at this location and I will not stop trying to capture what I ignored until I see something equally impressive :bonk:

Matt
MWHCVT

Lovely shot Matt and what a cracking setting indeed (very magical). I can see why you want to capture that perfect image in the location. I look forward to seeing that.(y)

Well I've have to get it soon, as it's all about the position of the sunset (y) but pleased that you like this (y)

Matt

Day 242 - St Peter's Gold

Here you see the wonderful Victorian church of St Peter in Hampton Lucy, Warwickshire under a wonderful Golden sunset this evening, seen from the Charlecote Park Estate

Hampton Lucy Church by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

another fine shot and another cracking subject.I just don't know if there is a bit too much greenery on show.

:thinking: I see where your coming from the idea was to frame the church in the landscape, but I could take some of it out by using a slightly different crop ratio (y)

Matt

Morning Matt :wave:

Lovely picture of the church, I really like how the trees frame it naturally. Lovely colour in the sky. (y)

Thanks Michael, I'm pleased pleased with how it came out (y) just what I was aiming for :D

Matt

241 and 242 - a couple of really nice shots. I'd probably want to straighten 241 but that'¡s just me. The church is, like the balloons, a glorious image.

241 and 242 - a couple of really nice shots. I'd probably want to straighten 241 but that'¡s just me. The church is, like the balloons, a glorious image.

Thanks Bob, always great to have a image described as glorious (y) I'll check the levelling on 241 (y)

Matt

Day 243 - Turning Gold

I know another windmill shot :LOL: but I've never shot it from this angle before and boy this this evenings golden hour (well golden five minutes) make it look gorgeous, this was shot from the Fosse Way (y)

243/366 (608) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

243 IS BLOODY AWESOME MATT.

Thanks Vince, just called into your thread (y) your doing well :clap: pleased that you like it (y) the light this evening in my little part of Warwickshire was wonderful how about yours :thinking:

Matt

Matt. That squirrel is amazing. Such detail and captured nibbling on its nuts... Beautiful landscapes basking in golden sunshine works brilliant. I spotted the hay bales in the fields back a few days. The rays of the sun bursting into the shot. Well done!

Matt. That squirrel is amazing. Such detail and captured nibbling on its nuts... Beautiful landscapes basking in golden sunshine works brilliant. I spotted the hay bales in the fields back a few days. The rays of the sun bursting into the shot. Well done!

Thanks Kev, it's been an amazing few days, I think that the camera deserves a lot of credit as I would never have got a shot like that using my 450D the 5D3 is a real ISO beast (y)

Matt

That's a lovely view of the windmill Matt, looks like the colours were really strong.

Thanks Michael, they really were, they were only like this for the shortest of time but while it was all I can say is WOW :cool:

I like that Matt, pretty cool. Love the colours. Is it a lavalamp?

Thanks Michael :D I think the colour is what drew me to it :D

Very nice Matt , is its a glass of fizzy Water with a red sweet paper behind :wacky: got me thinking now :clap:

Thanks Vince, and your both very wrong on your guesses :D

Matt

Rain on the car windscreen whilst parked up in the red light district? ;)

Rain on the car windscreen whilst parked up in the red light district? ;)

Most amazing guess so far (y) having just got in from a very long nights work that's really made me laugh :D :clap: but alas that would be a negative :cool:

Day 246 - Brighter Side of Life

It's looking like a right dul day out there in the real world so I thought that I should get something bright and cheerful for my POTD

246/366 (611) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back