Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Now with added 5D3 Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done this style before, it soon grows on you when you have the right subject.

I've got some ideas (y) at it as some new processing into my ideas bank as now I know how to do it :D which is just exactly why this project started all though 600 odd days ago :eek:

The copter shot works well Matt , my favourite way of shooting is Monochrome Love it !

Thanks Vince it a first for me so all part of the learning curve that this challenge continues to be :woot:

Nice Matt love the monotone blue, spot on framing like how you can see the side of the copter and nice framing :clap:

Thanks Dave, it's always great when a bit of an experiment comes off (y) I'm pleased with it but to have others like it is always great (y)

Day 255 - YEAH BABY....

....It's light trail season :woot: :woot: this is my first light trail of the new season so I headed off to my favourite location with my favourite set up for that location, the 450D with the 8mm attached (y)

255/366 (620) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Hi Matt,

just caught up with all these (65 pages!) over the last few days. You have some truly inspirational images on here. I shall be keeping a closer eye on this page from now.

I applaud your commitment and look forward to seeing more.

Gary

Hi Matt,

just caught up with all these (65 pages!) over the last few days. You have some truly inspirational images on here. I shall be keeping a closer eye on this page from now.

I applaud your commitment and look forward to seeing more.

Gary

Thanks Gary, that's really great of you to say (y) It's been a long hard road to get to this point but at the same time a lot of fun two, so I'm pleased you've liked what you found

Matt

Thanks Gary, that's really great of you to say (y) It's been a long hard road to get to this point but at the same time a lot of fun two, so I'm pleased you've liked what you found

Matt

I've always know you as a night owl from all your great guides in your sig but you've some cracking landscape shots (admittedly, mainly with windmills in :LOL:)

I want a 10-stop filter now!!!

And your coin shots are mint :coat:

I've always know you as a night owl from all your great guides in your sig but you've some cracking landscape shots (admittedly, mainly with windmills in :LOL:)

I want a 10-stop filter now!!!

And your coin shots are mint :coat:

Night photography is my main passion with photography, hence the guides though I try and do my best with everything that I attempt, not all my landscapes have that windmill in :LOL: but then I live about 10 minutes from it so it's easy for me to feature it, though I do try not to go too often ;) though the obelisk runs a risk of becoming a regular haunt :thinking:

I can recommend the B&W ND110 I've got two of them though I really should get rid of the 67mm at some point, I think they both cost around £45 as I've got them used of the forum, a lot of people get them and then either don't use them very much so sell them or find that they then want to upgrade to the Lee Big Stopper, where as I'm more than happy with the results

I should have a Sigma 105mm macro soon so looking forward to doing more macros in the coming weeks :D I do love a good bit of macro

Matt

Night photography is my main passion with photography, hence the guides though I try and do my best with everything that I attempt, not all my landscapes have that windmill in :LOL: but then I live about 10 minutes from it so it's easy for me to feature it, though I do try not to go too often ;) though the obelisk runs a risk of becoming a regular haunt :thinking:

I can recommend the B&W ND110 I've got two of them though I really should get rid of the 67mm at some point, I think they both cost around £45 as I've got them used of the forum, a lot of people get them and then either don't use them very much so sell them or find that they then want to upgrade to the Lee Big Stopper, where as I'm more than happy with the results

I should have a Sigma 105mm macro soon so looking forward to doing more macros in the coming weeks :D I do love a good bit of macro

Matt

I'd seen that obelisk a couple of times. When you need a picture each day I guess it's easy and photogenic so there's nowt wrong with that. Good to see you don't stick to the same format each time (y)

Seen the filters online but I shall have a look on here as well. For soem reason I'd not thought of buying second hand filters!

I've got some extension tubes and have some OK shots. I've recently installed magic lantern on my SD cards so now need to practice with these for stacked focus shots to improve depth of field and also for the time lapse stuff for star trails.

I've got a great idea for location for WW spinning so hope to get out soon and do some practice shots.

I'd seen that obelisk a couple of times. When you need a picture each day I guess it's easy and photogenic so there's nowt wrong with that. Good to see you don't stick to the same format each time (y)

Seen the filters online but I shall have a look on here as well. For soem reason I'd not thought of buying second hand filters!

I've got some extension tubes and have some OK shots. I've recently installed magic lantern on my SD cards so now need to practice with these for stacked focus shots to improve depth of field and also for the time lapse stuff for star trails.

I've got a great idea for location for WW spinning so hope to get out soon and do some practice shots.

Indeed when you've got to get a photo every single day it's important to not get too repetitive so when you are going to the same location it's a case of trying different things :D

I do love a good WW spin, and have a few locations that I need to do in now the nights are getting longer again :D

Day 256 - Who stole the sunshine

Well we've had a few really nice day's in Warwickshire this last few days but today was the total opposite we have quite a bit of rain so this was grabbed while we had a shot break in the rain (y) as you can see from the droplets

256/366 (621) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

I've not done that many flower shot's this year the display we have in the garden has just not been that good with the weather we have had :(

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 257 - Pink Very Pink

Today I collected a very nice little Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro so I suspect that you'll be seeing a few macro's in the challenge in the coming days :D

257/366 (622) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back