MX at Mildenhall

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's a few shots from Sundays race meet at Mildenhall, it was nice to have some sun after being shin deep in mud on Saturday. The light seemed to be changing every few minutes, hard day for me, the clocks changing didn't help..
Lads first race in the Adults...think he got a quick lesson in the first two races on how adults race, got it right by the third race.

C&C Welcome. thanks for looking

Talk047.jpg

Talk027.jpg

Talk043.jpg

Talk011.jpg

Talk016.jpg

Talk024.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set there Colin, #7 catches my eye just for the shear clarity of the subjects I think. Agree about the weather I had the same like a light switch being pulled on and off constantly

Some nice stuff here Colin. Backgrounds are a bit distracting in a few of them for my taste.

I like #1 for its angles and use of slow shutter. #8 is nicely composed and shows good action. I also like the contrast of #11.

Some nice stuff here Colin. Backgrounds are a bit distracting in a few of them for my taste.

I like #1 for its angles and use of slow shutter. #8 is nicely composed and shows good action. I also like the contrast of #11.

Cheers... yes do kind of dread to yearly visit to Mildenhall, it is surrounded by a huge row of conifers...all the way round, so whatever you shoot, you have the tops of the rows in...sound barrier

I dont do much slow shutter shots as they don't sell very often & as thats what i'm there for most are shot for sharpness, which sells.. but normally have a bit of time for a play..was happy with #1

Thanks for the comments

Back