MX Night Shoot

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Everyone

Meet up with a few friends last night for a bit of a play.. got to admit, these guys had balls as the evening went on...

C&C welcome, first go at this

ImageMX001.jpg

ImageMX002.jpg

ImageMX003.jpg

ImageMX004.jpg

ImageMX005.jpg

10mm!!!! Did you have to clone your feet out? :D

Favourites are 6 and 7, really nice balance of flash/ambient :)

Like the idea of shot 8 and as you say the lads must have had balls of steel jumping into the dark whilst getting blasted by a flash gun! As for what to do next time I would position yourself a bit further round the berms so the rider is going to be looking up towards the exit of the corner a bit more rather than down. Where abouts is the track as I wouldnt mind hooking up next time you head out.

Hi Col,

Good stuff as ever mate - Its been too long. Must catch up for a moan/chat!

Andy

Like the idea of shot 8 and as you say the lads must have had balls of steel jumping into the dark whilst getting blasted by a flash gun! As for what to do next time I would position yourself a bit further round the berms so the rider is going to be looking up towards the exit of the corner a bit more rather than down. Where abouts is the track as I wouldnt mind hooking up next time you head out.

Cheers PJ, we didn't have a great area to work with, want to get the sunsets in, plus the lazy git hadn't graded it, as you can make out, it was like riding marbles, but was a good test... a couple of riders are eager to do another...lol

Great to catch up today... son was wondering if I was coming back to work after an hour and a half on the phone...lol, will return the call soon.. cheers

Put the boy in his place and remind him who"s boss!!

Good to catch up mate - Keep up the good work!

Andy

These are very good, you don't see much motocross stuff on here nowadays!

No6 is bang on the money, can just see it as a very LARGE canvas on the lounge wall!

Impressive

Cheers Ad & DTM... fens at this of year are great for light, stick a bike in front and I feel it really brings the sunset out...lol

Cheers Guys... another is planned soon, few other ideas have popped into my head.

That looks like a lot of fun to have shot :)

Wish I had some canned tame riders to play along with something like that (y)

cheers Low... did love the colours

desantnik... yey gotta admit, did enjoy it, good club riders and the track owners son always helps... would have been a dream to have had a pro rider, but the lads showed some balls

Back