mx

Edit My Images
Yes
Just a couple from the bsma meeting at tonymoto near Winchester on sunday. The light was very difficult so they look a bit washed out. Any advice wecomed as always....

17thfeb-057.jpg

17thfeb-055.jpg

My Cousin
17thfeb-053.jpg

17thfeb-052.jpg

17thfeb-042.jpg

17thfeb-038.jpg

Neil

Fantasic shots.
Christ the detail in all of them is superb!
The shutter speed is spot on blurring only the wheels.
As for the white sky... it makes them look like studio shots so IMO it works even better!!

Excellent shots well captured:clap: were they racing on tarmac they look very clean :LOL:

cracking shots but I've had to change them to links as they're over the 800 pix limit. Feel free to resize and edit them back in :)

Nicely done... my only comment would be to get some scenery in the background as with the very white it just looks like a photoshop job...

Thanks for the comments. I Have resized them, Sorry dod, in a rush this morning. As I said not an easy day because of the light. I'm going to ask if I can go trackside next time. The problem with tonymotos is the sun (when it shines!!) is always in yer face!
Neil

Great shots, far better then the ones I managed to get from my Nephews meet at the weekend.

What settings did you use, iso, speed, app? just out of interest.

Great shots, far better then the ones I managed to get from my Nephews meet at the weekend.

What settings did you use, iso, speed, app? just out of interest.

I set the camera to shutter priority and used 1/320th-400th. I added 2 thirds exp compensation and I think it was set on partial metering ( I will check later). ISO was set at first to 100 but later i changed to 200. Hope this helps,
Regards Neil

Back