* My 1st go at a high key image *ADDED PIC

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hi

As the title suggests this is my 1st go at a high key image.

The cropping is not to everyone's taste but that is an age old debate and do not wish for any comments about that.

How did i do?

8361291010_3b65a13dd6_b.jpg

8364588284_e991a693cf_b.jpg

Last edited:
I like it.

I would have tidied up the lines of the lipstick a bit.

Looks good to me, especially for a first attempt. The only thing that spoils it for me is that fuzzy grey area by the model's hair (bottom centre).

Im liking it but I feel it would make more of an impact with a little more contrasting hair on the right hand side of her face. It goes from white BG to white cheek and face with only a small contrast of hair to separate it. Not sure if that makes sense, it kinda does in my mixed up head. Nice work though.

(y)
Yep, tones suit mate.

Just a little side note: Be careful not to over expose too much either. It's fine and somewhat suits your frame above, but high key and over exposure are different... very different.

Thank you for looking at the image, I can see where you are going from. It is something i will need to work on. Hopefully from my 1st attempt i was not too far of the mark and will be able to do this next time. :)

I like it.

I would have tidied up the lines of the lipstick a bit.

I probably should have took more time with the image, thanks for pointing this out i need to pay more attention to the little details.
:ty:

Looks good to me, especially for a first attempt. The only thing that spoils it for me is that fuzzy grey area by the model's hair (bottom centre).

I dont know what happen to the hair on that part of the pic, i can see what your saying. Its more down to my lack of limited experience and lack photography skills. :bang:

Thank you for your comments.
:ty:

Im liking it but I feel it would make more of an impact with a little more contrasting hair on the right hand side of her face. It goes from white BG to white cheek and face with only a small contrast of hair to separate it. Not sure if that makes sense, it kinda does in my mixed up head. Nice work though.

I think i can see what your saying to in a mixed up way. ;)

I've added another image with your thoughts in mind, hopefully this will be more in the right direction.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my image, its much appreciated.

(y)

Looking good, what camera was this shot on?

Riz :)

Back