My 200sx second attempt

Name
Damon
Edit My Images
Yes
gave it a wash at the weekend so thought i'd go have another try at taking pictures at night.

not sure they work very well, and it would have been a improvment if i had turned my lights off i think, did,t get time *** as the church was filling up fast and i was taking up 3 parking spaces, will try again another nite useing any tips you guys give me :)

sxchurchdark2.jpg

sxchurchdark1.jpg

and i'm sure its been done before but had a play in photoshop, i know now i should have got more front bumper in and not cut it level with the plate, but its a first attempt for me

sxengineout.jpg

I think no1 would have been better if it were a tad darker at night and if you wanted your lights on maybe just your sidelights so they didn't take away the focus from the main subject.

No3 needs induction kit and chrome hotpipe :D

so next time if i wait till about 10pm, instead of 7ish i should get a better picture?

agree no3 needs a shiney hot pipe, but it does already have a Apexi filter in the airbox (and most of the sides cut out ;) )

Makes me miss mine fella, Mine's sitting on the drive and has been for over a year now while I try to pretend I need the sensible daily diesel sat next to it.

Back