Weekly My 2012 in 52 photos :) - Week 2 Fear Added.

Name
Jenni
Edit My Images
Yes
Back behind the viewfinder for another year of picture taking :)

After over a years break from my trusty camera, I have found the inspiration to pick it up again with the challenge of a Photo 52, alongside my other half and a few of our friends. Having tried and failed to complete a Project 366 a few years ago, I feel a Photo 52 may be more achievable this year. Fingers crossed and here we go.....

I hope you all enjoy the journey as much as I plan to :)

Last edited:
OP
J
Name
Jenni
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 1 - Direction.

Week 1 - Direction by JenCTR, on Flickr

How does this depict direction I hear you say.....
Well it may not be the conventional meaning of direction such as your traffic signs and arrows would suggest, but for me this is a personal one. On the 16th November last year I became a mummy to this gorgeous little boy...Freddie :)
My life now has a new direction and I couldn't be happier.

If anyone one knows why I can't post pictures directly on here using the HTML code on Flickr I would be very grateful....most annoying :(
Thank you Penguin :)

Last edited:

jgs001

Brian Cox
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Jenni, off to a great start, and I like you're thinking for direction. A lovely shot. Very peaceful.

OP
J
Name
Jenni
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 2 - Fear.

Week 2 - Fear by JenCTR, on Flickr

After a few bad experiences of spicy food in the past, I now do my best to avoid it...

...However, this is a picture of one of my boyfriend's Scotch Bonnet chilli's and he plans to plant more this year..... :/

Name
Helen
Edit My Images
No
Fear: nice dof and well constructed shot. Minor crit: I find the white spots in the dark foreground slightly distracting.. might help if they were removed.

Well done so far.

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
Yes
Good take on direction, I am sure a few will go along with that kind of sense of direction.

Not a fan of selective colouring but its good to mess around with these effects and see what happens. Chillis can bring on the fear in a few people!