My 2013 Season

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Well another year over and it was a bit of a srtruggle for me. It lost some of the enjoyment early in the year and it never really come back liked I hoped it would.

So here is a selection in a random order

1. WSBK Silverstone

WSBK_Silv895-XL.jpg

2. BSB Oulton Park July

Oulton_bsb3188-XL.jpg

3. Silverstone BSB

800_6680-XL.jpg

4. Snett BSB

02-02-123537-XL.jpg

5. Brands GP October

02-02-12180320-7-13-XL.jpg

6. Oulton park BSB May

4-05-20131383-XL.jpg

Not picking a favourite from those cracking photos but I like the two-headed fella as much as I did the first time!

Very nice Graham great variety there and yes the "two headed rider" does make you do a second take great capture. Look forward to catching up this year, will be doing Donington BSB Test Day on April 1st.

Hey Graham, I know its been a tough one for you this season :(

I think this time around there have been a fair few who've seen what happens on the inside and its not always pretty.

Hope you can find a happier place for 2014 - and wherever that is, hope to see you there :D

Not picking a favourite from those cracking photos but I like the two-headed fella as much as I did the first time!

cheers Mike, would love to stay thats was the skill on my part;), but just lucky.

Very nice Graham great variety there and yes the "two headed rider" does make you do a second take great capture. Look forward to catching up this year, will be doing Donington BSB Test Day on April 1st.

Thanks Sharon (and Paul) Im going to do a few BSB rounds, not sure about the test days. first one i have penciled in is the May Oulton meet soo hopefully see you then (im only coming along for your cake and biscuits):)

Hey Graham, I know its been a tough one for you this season :(

I think this time around there have been a fair few who've seen what happens on the inside and its not always pretty.

Hope you can find a happier place for 2014 - and wherever that is, hope to see you there :D

Cheers Andy, its was a frustrating old year. Thinking back I lost some of the enjoyment (and my mojo) late 2012 and still loooking for it:). I did enjoy my time on the other side but needs a lot more time and effort than what im prepared to put in to improve my stuff so
Im going back to being a spectator with a camera.
Mind you have I have booked 8 days (pratice week and the first sat of race week) at the TT this year :banana:, rather excited.

Would like to say a massive thank you to you and the others that helped me on this forum:clap::clap:

Yeah things become a little different. You either enjoy the focus that is forced on you or it sucks the life out of you.

Some other unforeseen aspects also can take some serious getting over and not everybody copes!

For the benefit of others.... getting rid of the fence is not the end of your worries, its the start of them!

In the first few rounds I did struggle with the focus/straighjacket/deadlines you have shooting for people who expect you to come back with the goods (these where from the speccy side) by the time I got accredation (snett onwards) I had adapted to the deadlines and pressure.

It is a different world, While the acess espically on race days is what we always dream about for me the deadlines did take some of the enjoyment out of it. And Andy hasn't mentioned the commitment, time and effort he and the other pro boys put in week after week, I had always
admired there commitment but that has since doubled.

Some great photos and spectacular crashes there Graham. Look forward to seeing what's in store from you this new year

Top stuff Graham, hope your enjoyment returns for the new season whatever side of the fence you are on.

Top work mate coffee is on me next time

Well whatever the enjoyment factor ,Graham ,the pics are Top class . 5,6,7,11 ,14 and 15 my faves ,but all are top class .

Hope 2014 is more enjoyable .

Regards,

Pons

Very helpful thanks Graham, Lightroom for dummies ha :)

Lol, glad to help Colin

Well whatever the enjoyment factor ,Graham ,the pics are Top class . 5,6,7,11 ,14 and 15 my faves ,but all are top class .

Hope 2014 is more enjoyable .

Regards,

Pons

Cheers Chris, Im planning to do more different things, hopefully a few rallies some mx and a couple of cross country stage of the 3 day eventing. So hoping so :)

Stumbled in here by accident (not my usual haunt) but then had to look at pics as father in law races motorcycles!

In my Luddite opinion on all things transport, no.7 is the stand out pic for me. Mi love the energy and excitement the low angle and shallow dof brings; the wet conditions and dark sky just add to the drama.

A great set of images

Spooks

Stumbled in here by accident (not my usual haunt) but then had to look at pics as father in law races motorcycles!

In my Luddite opinion on all things transport, no.7 is the stand out pic for me. Mi love the energy and excitement the low angle and shallow dof brings; the wet conditions and dark sky just add to the drama.

A great set of images

Spooks

Cheers Spoke appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.

Back