Wheels

Julian Keeler
Name
Julian
Edit My Images
No
Day 1 (Happy New Year)

AIM_9322.jpg

That going across the screen from right to left is a chinese lantern that was across the sky over a 50 second exposure

Last edited:
Wheels.... Hate to break it to you chap... but there's 366 days this year... its a leap year! :LOL: :p

as long as you know... ;)

On a project related note... love the first one! How'd you take it? (personally i would have gotten rid of the tops of the houses at the bottom of the picture.)

as long as you know... ;)

On a project related note... love the first one! How'd you take it? (personally i would have gotten rid of the tops of the houses at the bottom of the picture.)

It was over a 50 second exposure, I wanted to leave the roof tops in to give some sort of perspective.

Day 3

A high speed photo shooting a pink wafer biscuit with an air pistol dart (Yellow feathers)

AIM_9531.jpg

Nice to see the recent images (y) I love the camera and I like the use of the sepia filter, maybe you could also consider a vintage film effect on it (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Cheers matey (y)

Day 5

Affectionately knows as "Your Dads Leg" when kids are asked to pass it to me.

AIM_9579.jpg

Day 8

Jemma (3 months pregnant)

AIM_9943-2.jpg

Day 9

Farm

AIM_9996.jpg

Day 11

Poppy (my mind wasnt with it last night on this)

AIM_0276copy.jpg

Day 12

Trying out a technique in Photoshop I have never tried before

Ben

Day12.jpg

:( the focus is just not there on day 11 :shrug: but I like the idea, maybe a re shoot in the future (y)

Day 12 I think the blacks/background need a clean up but a great idea and I don't think that I've ever seen so much nerf in one shot :LOL:

Matt

Day 13

Just after dusk at Viridor Woods Near Wigan

AIM_0332.jpg

Day 14

Nothing EGGciting High Speed shot of an egg being shot with an air pistol

AIM_0379.jpg

I do love this high speed malarkey (y) it's something that is one my list of things to try (y) I have my air rifle waiting and a large tin of .22 pellets waiting I just need to get the trigger (y)

A fine way to round off the second week of the challenge (y)

Matt

Back