Daily My 365...

Name
Ollie
Edit My Images
Yes
Right, after a total loss of inspiration and passion for my camera and shooting over the last few months, I felt it was necessary to do a little project!

Decided after Christmas to start a 365, unfortunately not on the 1st January but I suppose that's not that important!

So here is my progress so far, hope you like!

Day1

Day 1 by SquidVW, on Flickr

Day 2

Day 2 by SquidVW, on Flickr

Day 3

Day 3 by SquidVW, on Flickr

Day 4

Day 4 by SquidVW, on Flickr

Day 5

Day 5 by SquidVW, on Flickr

Day 6

Day 6 by SquidVW, on Flickr

Some really great shots in there! Particularly love day 8, wonderful bokeh and great colour too.

Just noticed you are in Leeds, there is a few of us on the forum from that general area. We try and arrange meets, wire wool spinning, light trails etc. Look out and come along.

Some more cracking shots there, keep up the good work (y)

Thanks, I'll keep a look out! :)

Day 29

Day 29 by SquidVW, on Flickr

:)

Ollie, this is a brilliant start to the year of a photo a day... just think.. another 11 months to go.. (y) .. the mono's are brilliant

Some really lovely photos here and only had a quick scan through - will definitely have a longer look and keep checking back on what you have added! (y)

It's my first time calling into your thread but I have to say that you've got some really excellent photos in here (y) I'm going to aim to call in more often (y)

I don't know if your aware but we have a couple of sticky threads..

A list of those that are :wacky: enough to undertake this type of challenge if you would like to have your thread added to the list please drop a link to your thread into THIS THREAD

Also if your finding that your in need of support or can help with ideas for others please also see THIS thread

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 50 has stolen the show so far.... Awe.... The detail.. Brilliant... Love the speedo idea....mine is orange I was going to include in last months segment of my challenge..

Back