Daily My 365...

It's my first time calling into your thread but I have to say that you've got some really excellent photos in here (y) I'm going to aim to call in more often (y)

I don't know if your aware but we have a couple of sticky threads..

A list of those that are :wacky: enough to undertake this type of challenge if you would like to have your thread added to the list please drop a link to your thread into THIS THREAD

Also if your finding that your in need of support or can help with ideas for others please also see THIS thread

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Matt! I'll definitely take a look at those, cheers :)

Day 50 has stolen the show so far.... Awe.... The detail.. Brilliant... Love the speedo idea....mine is orange I was going to include in last months segment of my challenge..

Thanks!

Hi,

day 47 for me, the moors, how I miss 'em! :crying:

Bob (Now Barcelona, originally Bradford.....)

Cheers Bob! That's certainly a change of scenery!! :LOL: :)

Some really interesting stuff since my previous visit (y) I've now added your thread to the list of POTDer's in the sticky (y)

I have to say since my last visit it the cat that's winning it for me (y) the focus and details are really great (y)

Matt

Ollie, you have posted some amazing photos of late that have such brilliant detail. the dog ones show such sharpness in the coat around the face.

i think day 73 could have been cropped down to just the spiral of the spagetti, maybe..try it?

your landscapes are great. the mood in the clouds in day 77 is excellant.

as well as your macro shots of insects... the ladybird seriously looks like its looking AT the viewer...

as for the cat in day 54... nice expression.. "who you looking at?"

lastly day 58 was a good concept... but lacks something that punches it out of the screen..??? :thinking: perhaps pinned to a wall with a centrally or third placed popping photo??

overall, great effort ... keep going

Thanks for the comments.

Matt - The light are up all year round in Harrogate. Not sure why though!

Yesterday's shot...

Day 83 by SquidVW, on Flickr

:)

Thanks Matt - I'll have to get back to you on the number of exposures but F5 30 sec ISO400

TBH Matt there weren't that many bluebells out so far this year. I struggled for light, it was slowly moving up the trees and off the floor. Quite happy with it though.

Day 91 by SquidVW, on Flickr

Day 92 by SquidVW, on Flickr

:)

Tell me about it I must have been to my local bluebell spot with no luck what so ever about 10 times in the last 2 weeks :( I want my blue bells :LOL: I have to say I do love your weir photo the exposure looks spot on :clap:

Matt

Back