My attemped of some close up photgraphy

Z

Zetec

BackwardenwoodlandDanbury008.jpg

BackwardenwoodlandDanbury010.jpg

BackwardenwoodlandDanbury020.jpg

BackwardenwoodlandDanbury039.jpg

BackwardenwoodlandDanbury044.jpg

To me, 2 & 5 look good, the others are not focused on the main subject correctly, nice first try though, good subject matter and very topical of this time of year.

Cheers mate I learnt I need to use a smaller F number I did cheat a bit I put the camera in Macro mode to see what settings the camera would do hence why some of the last pictures of the day were better.

Cheers mate I learnt I need to use a smaller F number I did cheat a bit I put the camera in Macro mode to see what settings the camera would do hence why some of the last pictures of the day were better.

nice first try!

just some little tweeks with the focus i think

I always used the 'macro' mode to, but once you start using it all in manual you can pick it up much quicker and get better results (y)

just practice in the house for your DOF too......i used to line 3 objects up with about a 6 inch gap between, front to back, test the different shutter and aperture for your DOF....e.g. shutter 1/30 F. 5 would give you first object in focus the rest blared, 1/5 f.22 would give all 3 in focus...just mess about.
:)

Thanks for the advice Robbo I was using manual just went to macro to see roughly what settings I should be using.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back