My attempt at Smoke pictures

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
6975880860_5d7fb7694b_c.jpg

6975880828_44edc3e2b9_c.jpg

6975880822_87a8eb8edd_c.jpg

Not been doing this kind of thing long so they may be a little rough around the edges,any c&c welcome....

Thanks, Dave

Last edited:
Very complex patterns there, they almost remind me of xrays of the human body. I think you have done very well there.

Nice Dave Ive never had a go at this must do soon, fab shots as Steve says first I though human xrays, so i combined 2 of the shots and a bit of extra selected areas, hope you dont mind

6976051808_e5e5deb44a_b.jpg

That's fantastic Dave.

Good material to work with though.

As they say - "good cricket all round."

Well done folks. :clap:

Pleased you dont mind Dave (y) and as Simon says good images to work with in the first place, I had another play to refine it a little

Thanks simon (y)

6976127764_cb1522342c_b.jpg

Pleased you dont mind Dave (y) and as Simon says good images to work with in the first place, I had another play to refine it a little

Thanks simon (y)

6976127764_cb1522342c_b.jpg

Looks like i need to practice my editing.....loving yer work.

Brilliant, these images are stunning really nice crisp focus and brilliantly edited (y)

Very complex patterns there, they almost remind me of xrays of the human body. I think you have done very well there.

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that then (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Awesome shots. Tried shooting smokes some time back then but couldnt manage to get shots as brilliant as this lol

There awesome:clap:How do you do that?

Brilliant shots! I was also thinking x-rays, although more demonic head for number 3

Back