J.W. van *** Bos
Edit My Images
Yes
Key is my best friend
keymyfriend-1.jpg

This girl I met in a coffeshop

hond7-1.jpg

Shihanbujin

not sure if Keys nose and ears are a little soft perhaps a narrower f stop may help but it is a lovely shot and I have met worse girls in coffee shops than the one in your second shot..hahaha...good work.

Last edited:
your monitor still need calibrating or a little bit more time on your editing;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the visits and the comment of Paul.
The other 2 must calibrate their own monitors!

Shihanbujin

Thanks for the visits and the comment of Paul.
The other 2 must calibrate their own monitors!

Shihanbujin

Any idea where i can get a calibrator to see what you see on your screen????

So come on then. Who is it behind this spoof account?

Key is lovely looking boy but what the hell happened to his ears? They look cosmetically altered, which i'm sorry to say imo is barbaric.

Hi

Yes it's common practice to cut the ears on pit bulls. Not nice.

Lisa

Hi

Yes it's common practice to cut the ears on pit bulls. Not nice.

Lisa

Forgive my ignorance - but why ???

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Surely it's not as stupid to make them look 'tougher' or to deny the other dog in the fight something to grab hold of :( Though I suspect one of those may be the answer :shake:

DD

Little from column a, little from column b....

Its quite big in the US for some reason, they usually do it to Dobermans to make the ears stand up all the time, or any other 'guard' type dogs.

But why anyone would want to actually do it to a poor animal is beyond me.

Little from column a, little from column b....

Its quite big in the US for some reason, they usually do it to Dobermans to make the ears stand up all the time, or any other 'guard' type dogs.

But why anyone would want to actually do it to a poor animal is beyond me.

It is something I had never seen until I move out here, I have seen a Boxer, a couple of pitbulls, and a lovely Doberman, all with their ears cropped:crying:

I think it is supposed to make Guard breeds look more aggressive:bang: and also in fighting dogs, it is to keep their ears from being torn:bang:

Didn't work though, as the four dogs I have mentioned were all big cuddly babes:D

They also remove cats claws here:thumbsdown:

The dog stuff I can sort of follow - but WTF is that for ???

:eek::eek::eek:

DD

To save their furniture, from being scratched:bang::bang::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Don't get it,... don't want scratches get scratching posts etc, or don't get a cat!!

It's also illegal here in Belgium (along with tail docking) and has been for a while. I'm sure it is in Holland too but his dog could be older and before it became illegal breeders would have refused to not get it done. It came in here in Jan 2006 I think.

What a strange thread.

My "best friend".

"girl I met a a coffee shop"

:thinking:

in fairness to our recalcitrant colleague
I think the titles are the least of his worries

That's definitely one of your best! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)

Nice to be appreciated (y)

I've been a 'fan' of this chap's work ever since he said another TPer's work was just a 'snap' (and it was much better than that IMHO) - and I'm constantly waiting for a shot of the OP's to be more than spherical devices used as a locking device for the avoidance of theft

:D

DD

Well Mr. DD or Mrs.

You stated that you are a professional photographer, but your behaviar is like a jealpus amateur! A true prof. try to help an amateur with advices and examples!
I constantly hear that my work (from 2 years ago with a Canon Eos 300 D) is processed ugly etc.
My only ""fault"" is that I used to much Iso for a 300D and yes I like sharp pictures, especially portraits!

I am semi-pro, I respect every photographer without trying to let him ba from a site!
Shihanbujin

Well Mr. DD or Mrs.

You stated that you are a professional photographer, but your behaviar is like a jealpus amateur! A true prof. try to help an amateur with advices and examples!
I constantly hear that my work (from 2 years ago with a Canon Eos 300 D) is processed ugly etc.
My only ""fault"" is that I used to much Iso for a 300D and yes I like sharp pictures, especially portraits!

I am semi-pro, I respect every photographer without trying to let him ba from a site!
Shihanbujin

Hi Shihan

I didn't post anything of the sort - but if we're being insulting now :D

Your work is crap, your opinions of other's work is crap too, if you're a Pro (semi or otherwise) then you shouldn't be unless you've cornered the market in crap work (which you may have (y) if so)

And I appreciate your time spent in trying to find out if a poster is male or female (which would have taken slightly less time than typing Mr or Mrs had you tried)

To be succinct then - your images are crap - your posts on other's work is crap - frankly, I wish you all the best in the world - just stop being a photographer or posting as if you are one

All the best :)

DD

Hi Shihan

Your work is crap, your opinions of other's work is crap too, if you're a Pro (semi or otherwise) then you shouldn't be unless you've cornered the market in crap work (which you may have (y) if so)

And I appreciate your time spent in trying to find out if a poster is male or female (which would have taken slightly less time than typing Mr or Mrs had you tried)

To be succinct then - your images are crap - your posts on other's work is crap - frankly, I wish you all the best in the world - just stop being a photographer or posting as if you are one

DD
Blimey Dave, I have been thinking what you put for a while but refrained, I am sure there are many others too. Well said.

Hi Shihan

DD

Could you please simplify that Dave, some may not quite get the subtlety..............:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well Mr. DD or Mrs.

Shihanbujin
Shihan, I am afraid non of what you have said is true. Many very talanted people have tried to help you and all you do is insult them. I do not know if it is a language barrier and misinterpritation(sp) but you are putting a lot of peoples backs up, may I suggest that you start trying what people say rather than dismissing it and being rude, you may just supprise yourself with how much your photography and post processing improve.

...I am semi-pro...

:eek: You are a semi-pro what? :shrug:

Both shots posted here are badly processed tbh - but then you know that already, and still seem unable, or at least unwilling, to listen to the advice people have kindly offered you. :bang:

I think if you tried posting some work straight from camera, and listened to the comments, you may well improve. Good luck with that.

Btw, I love your user title! :LOL:

Well Mr Dave Diddy or whatsever, all you said about my work goes back to your professional(!) products. And tot the others: placing a picture on this site is not a copy of the original. My posters sell good and I have no complaints of my clients, do you have clients mr. diddy davey??
Shihan

Got to be a Mod based wind up eh ???

DD

well, surely no one could be that much of a knob if they were real? Nope, I'm convinced this is a spoof account by a regular poster

sorry, cant claim responsibility for the OP, but i did make his user title...

well, surely no one could be that much of a knob if they were real? Nope, I'm convinced this is a spoof account by a regular poster

You'd be surprised :shrug:

Shihan - I havn't bothered commenting on your threads before because you don't take constructive criticism well. People are trying to help when they tell you the PP on your photo's is bad. Why don't you post a photo straight from your camera and ask for some input - you never know, you might learn something.

I don't believe for a second that this work sells well and I don't really understand what you hope to gain from posting here if you refuse to consider any of our comments?

Which I guess brings us back to this being a spoof account!

Well Mr Dave Diddy or whatsever, all you said about my work goes back to your professional(!) products. And tot the others: placing a picture on this site is not a copy of the original. My posters sell good and I have no complaints of my clients, do you have clients mr. diddy davey??
Shihan

Dear s***an/whatever

Soz if I've spelt that wrongly ???

I'm glad you've found a market for crap images in Holland, though having been in Holland I'm surprised the local market isn't a bit more knowledgeable as the last time I was there the local gallery was posting great works or art of a historical nature to-wit your work is merely an ephemeral insult :shrug:

I have taken a keen interest in the images you've posted since you came to my attention by insulting others here on the incredibly friendly TP, and I (as a well regarded judge too locally to England) have to admit that your work as a semi-Pro or otherwise is a long way below reaching the scale I'd associate as being classified as "rubbish"

If you continue along your chosen path, I'm sure one day you'll simply become 'crap' and in time and much learning you may even reach the heady state of being 'ok' by UK standards - I hope so

In the meantime can you please stop insulting others' work and ignoring any comments on your own crappy images that are meant as helpful

TP is a friendly forum of largely UK based friendly souls, so we welcome even those as artistically & technically challenged as your good self

Please post a few less rubbish images in future and be more understanding of our UK based humour/commentary when we post

Cheers

One Pro - to a semi-Pro other

MR

DD

Last edited by a moderator:

If it is a spoof it is a good one, I just googled him and he is a member of a couple of other forums and has a pbase account. So it does just look like as you put it he is just a misunderstood dutchman

Last edited by a moderator:
can we not dish out personal insults please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back