KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Rachel Brown, Everton and England.

keepers.jpg

First I was going to comment that you didn't get the ball in the shot... but luckily I had a second look and saw the ball on the top right corner...

Really super shot this one, would be happy to get a keeper shot like this!! Well exposed, sharp as anything ... excellent work mate!

What sort of f.-stop did you use on this one... it doesn't seem 2.8 to me, but I could be wrong.

Think that the men at the background suit this image perfectly.. the old man seems to have a great expression on his face, one of the guys seems almost about spill his pint of lager to the ground.

I really like this shot and it sure is amongst one the favorite shots of yours that I have seen!! Super!(y)(y)

Lovely shot, would have been perfect to me if the ball was a little further into frame but thats just being picky.

Quality shot!
Shame her eyes arent looking at the ball with it a little more in shot, but a blinding capture all the same.

I suppose she already knew the ball was going into the net, and was more worried where she was going to land...:thinking:

Exif says f4 GooGaBu :)

I always shoot football in F4 unless the light is so far gone,... I will up the iso before i change the aperture... f4 gives me that litle bit extra dof needed for two player tackles and the like.. Poeple seem to think they have to use f2.8 just because they have it.. I only use it if I really need it :)

You dont save thoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Said in an Andy Gray voice.

Nice photo.

I always shoot football in F4 unless the light is so far gone,... I will up the iso before i change the aperture... f4 gives me that litle bit extra dof needed for two player tackles and the like.. Poeple seem to think they have to use f2.8 just because they have it.. I only use it if I really need it :)

Thanks for the info... I suppose I shouldn't be so lazy as not to check the EXIF myself. Juse never really done it here... so I ask:D

Good point about the using 2.8 - I probably go for 3.2 - 3.5 myself.. rarely up to 4.... but suppose that's a personal preference. Each to their own..

Thats an interesting theory. I like to separate the action from everything else so use 2.8, but I can see the advantage of what you do and will give it a go.

Back