My boy

Edit My Images
Yes
hi folks
just got back from the hospital tonight, and wanted to share with you the pics i took today of my son, hopefully be out of there by this weekend.
jippy2.jpg

thanks for looking

(handsome eh! just like his dad, hehehe)

Good Luck - hope he makes a quick recovery:thumb:

Hope he makes a good recovery, where is he at, the Queens?

Looks like he's getting lots of just the right sort of sympathy! :D

Glen said:
Hope he makes a good recovery, where is he at, the Queens?

hi glen
yes he's at the QMC, bloody place to get to, and charge the earth for a couple of hours visiting. Oh well, should be out soon.

Who's done the repair? I had 2 chaps a Mr Colton and Mr Webb, they bolted my back together (twice) when I fractured my spine...was a few years ago though, they may have retired?

Regarding car park etc... you could park at the Rose and Crown Pub and just walk up, or opposite the pub is a small row of shops, you can land it there, not sure how long you are aloud though.

hi allan
he just come out of hospital, but he is not about as yet, he is really depressed at the moment, and it makes me sad. trouble is, he plays football, and is very active, but all that has gone for at least 6 months, but hey,lets be grateful he survived.
cheers

Thanks all for the time taken to answer.

Hi Boon,
He is a handsome lad indeed!
Must be a relief for you to have him home.
I know what a frustrating time it is, my son went through something similar... broke his thigh bone & right arm, knocked him out of action for a while too.
I can laugh now but toilet duty was no fun!
Hope he's up around soon!

Good news he's home. From his comforter in hospital - he should have someone to take his mind off football. Watch out for plaster damage round the house! My daughter used to be a mobile disaster area - broke her leg watching TV! Hope he goes on well and does not push his luck and follows the bone-saw's instructions!

Back