My brothers BMW M3

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Only had a very short space of time to take a couple of shots for him (also why a fairly boring location). It's a bit of a dull day today, so had a little go at HDR with the first one.

HDR2_bW.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

Not amazing shots I know, but he's happy that he has some photos for Facebook etc.. and I thought some M3 fans might like them :)

C&C Welcome

Dave.

I prefer the second one, im not usually a fan of B+W on car photos.

It is also very important to add that your brothers' back right tire is on the wrong way (or wheel on the wrong side) as that tire will be channeling water into the centre of the tire instead of pushing it out.

It is also very important to add that your brothers' back right tire is on the wrong way (or wheel on the wrong side) as that tire will be channeling water into the centre of the tire instead of pushing it out.

Bloody well spotted! (y)

Well spotted Tom, can't say I even thought of looking, he's only just got the car from a dealer! :LOL:

Rang him up as soon as I read this to send him out to sort it out! (y)

Back