My Canada Heights Brit MX round #2

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Yup crap weather, today but cracking action and excellent circuit. I was sooo looking forward to this one... a real shame we had to blow it out after only 2 hrs :(

Anyway a couple from me

#1 The only blue in the sky today:

#2 Green flying machine:

#3 Crowd says "oooooooh!"

#4 'Snow joke:

#5 Here's mud in yer eye:

More here on my Flickr

good stuff :D Those conditions are shocking.

Nice one. The more I look at it, #3 keeps on grabbing me. I think it's the framing from the trees and track which really help the composition. The onlookers help too.

I'll be interested to see some shots from the races if anyone made it out alive :)

Cheers dod!

The snow wasn't settling so we are probably sounding like a right bunch of p*ssys, but it was belting down but it doesn't show in these pics too well - have just been through the others to see if I could find even a crap shot to show the snow, but I can't find one at all :(

Ta Steve, yeah I am pleased with #3 too - and thats not a crop AND that was with the 70-300, not the 300 prime. The 70-300 can bring back some good results, well, below ~200mm anyway - that was 110mm.

nice set of shots, these conditions dont help to give you good results as my post shows aswell, you've done a good job though well done, #2 for me it looks like he is jumping off the edge of the world.

Back