My car

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
I have seen cars here with strobes,abainst graffitied walls but never as they are.....normal in everyday use, so heres mine on a normal grass car park without any special backdrop, or any special lighting to make the car actually look good........probably rubbish but here goes

_DSC2159_filtered.jpg

_DSC2161_filtered.jpg

_DSC2160_filtered.jpg

Just your average 150mph convertible (110 with roof down)(y)

Cropped to tightly imo...

As said before like the ol 93's though, saying that your not enjoying it enough, the alloys are clean :D

I think I'm going to have to start a car thread of my own, see how many different cars I drive in a 12 month period :D

EY......its only a couple of quickies............shouldnt have put it here really

You should really blot out the reg no. ;)

Nice car. Every Saab convertible I've driven has had nightmare scuttle shake. How do you find it?

at least the roof is down. Why leave the reg no in all but one which was partially cloned?

You should really blot out the reg no. ;)

Nice car. Every Saab convertible I've driven has had nightmare scuttle shake. How do you find it?

Yes scuttle shake to knock wisdom teeth out but still a bloody good drive, if you can drive one hard enough.....but on the motorway on a long run:)

well as long as the roof is down when it's not raining i don't really care......:LOL:

it amazes me the number of convertible owners who have the roof up on nice days!!! !

well as long as the roof is down when it's not raining i don't really care......:LOL:

it amazes me the number of convertible owners who have the roof up on nice days!!! !

rain..........whats that......it goes straight over at 20mph:LOL:

rain..........whats that......it goes straight over at 20mph:LOL:

LOL. People didn't believe me when I had the s2000 that you could welly it down the motorway with the top down in the rain and stay dry. Bit of a mare if you had to slow down though. :D

dont go down mptorways then, take scenic routes...easy............:) ...my next Saab is going to be a c900 convertible if I can find one cheap enough:eek:

Back