My cat gave birth last night.

Name
Jennifer Poppitt
Edit My Images
Yes
My cat Emma gave birth to 4 kittens last night. Took a couple of pictures to show you all.

800x600_2.jpg

The fourth one is hiding under Emma's paw.

800x600.jpg

:D

Aw congrats to you and Emma!!
lovely photos, especially like the black and white :) only thing I am not too sure on is the focus, as when I look at them I am not sure where exactly I should be focusing.
Ah i want a kitten!!:)

Aw congrats to you and Emma!!
lovely photos, especially like the black and white :) only thing I am not too sure on is the focus, as when I look at them I am not sure where exactly I should be focusing.
Ah i want a kitten!!:)

Yay kittens.

I wasn't worrying too much about the quality of picture just wanted to share my joy. :LOL:

I feel bad now for not appreciating the photo just for the kittens! lol would love to see some more pictures of them a bit older...very jealous indeed!:)

Bless there little pads...aawww... congrats to mother and tog thanks for sharing

:love::love::love: Awwwww.... I adore cats. Please post lots more as they get bigger.

Cute! :) Are you putting one into the "Families" photo comp?

Cute! :) Are you putting one into the "Families" photo comp?

oooo what a good idea. I just have to get a good one now. :thinking:

Thanks everyone. They are cute but noisy, keeping me awake all night.

Emma_small_web.jpg

So, what do you think of this one? :shrug:

Awwww look at the teeny little paw!! Your cat has very beautiful eyes :)

It's indicative that I spend too much time on the internet that I saw the first image and all I could think of was 'NOM NOM NOM'.

Nice pictures :)

I love that second photograph, you should definately enter one into the competition this month. Congratulations, its great to watch them isn't it?

Beautiful! Lovely cat and kittens. Mesmerizing eyes! Congratulation!:)

Caught this one about half an hour ago.

The one with the big eyes is Emma and the other is her twin sister Rosie. They have started to share the responsibility of looking after them. Its so sweet.

DSC_00752.jpg

Update:

Even though we are giving them away my friend and I have named all the kittens.
Black one: Link
Ginger and White: Bean
Ginger: Matt
Ginger: Fisgig

And Matt opened his eyes today.
DSC_011322.jpg

:woot:

Beautiful kittens!!! They are amazing colours!!! You have captured the moments beautifully..! =)

Back