My DAD 80 today.....

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
A great bloke but not so well nowadays.... (y)

dad80.jpg

just a suggestion, shoot me down if it's a no-no
it would be really neat to lose the tubework
I understand it's kinda important but mebbe if you prepared the shot, whipped the tubes away, snapped and slammed them back in

just a thought - apologies in advance if I said a bad thing

or plan B some serious post-processing

And congratulations to him KF ... :clap: ... he has done well to achieve that youthful milestone and looks pretty good for it ... and a bit of a character to boot ... (y)

:p

just a suggestion, shoot me down if it's a no-no
I understand it's kinda important but mebbe if you prepared the shot, whipped the tubes away, snapped and slammed them back in

just a thought - apologies in advance if I said a bad thing

or plan B some serious post-processing

May take the PP option, but I must say that this tubing is part of him today. If I PP it I will re-post. Ian (y)

May take the PP option, but I must say that this tubing is part of him today. If I PP it I will re-post. Ian (y)

that is the other point of view, of course - should have thought of that - sorry

Must say, he looks good for 80 (y)

Not a problem, just if I tried to wip his tubing away he would knock me out. LOL :bonk:

aha probably best to let him know what's going on, then!
"you're still my boy and I can still put you over me knee...." :)

Absolutely not. :nono:

A portrait should be a representation of the person, and accurate at that.. whether it makes the photo untidy is of little relevance IMO.

He does look good for 80 :clap:

Oh, and happy birthday!

Absolutely not. :nono:

A portrait should be a representation of the person, and accurate at that.. whether it makes the photo untidy is of little relevance IMO.

He does look good for 80 :clap:

Oh, and happy birthday!

I totally agree!

80!!!!! He looks in his 60's best belated wishes!!

Back