My daily photo blog.....an update..

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm having to take a little sabbatical from my daily photoblog.

The reason being, we're just about to move house, so I've been really busy with that recently (packing etc).
Also, as of Monday I will be losing my internet connection at the current property, and wont be getting a phone line in for another 3 weeks.

What with all the decorating and moving I'll be doing, I won't have time to keep it up for a couple of weeks.

I'm still taking the pictures, I just haven't got the time to fully process, upload, and blog them for a short while.

I'll do as many as I can, when I can, but until we get moved in, normal service is temporarily suspended.

So don't delete me from your RSS feeds (if you have me there of course), and do keep checking in. I am hoping that inbetween decorating and moving, I'll get the chance to process some.

Like I say, I'm still actually taking the photos, its just the processing and the uploading etc I can't do on the same day :)

Ah ... forgot about that Marcel ... did wonder where you were though ... :D

Hope everything goes really well and without a hitch m8 ... traumatic time so keep smiling ... ;)

:p

Good luck with the move, if you want to get your piccies uploaded you can always belt them onto a CD and stick it in the post :)

Good luck with the move Marcel - I'd noticed you were a little quieter than normal!

Back