My Daughter - Nifty Fifty

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Folks, finally got round to getting the camera out of the bag and taking some pics of my new arrival. She's now 2 weeks old!! Still a novice so if anyone can share any helpful tips or tell me where I'm going wrong it would be appreciated. Everyone tells me how quickly they change so I better get learning fast. Thanks.

IMG_9064_Medium_.JPG

IMG_9078_Medium_.JPG

IMG_9032_Medium_.JPG

You're off to a great start. Keep at it.

I Love N° 2, really beautiful!! And Congratulations on your new arrival :)

Congratulations on your gorgeous daughter - you'll be taking hundreds (or thousands ;) ) of photos of her and these are a great start. (y)

I love her expression in #1 (posing for the camera at 2 weeks - what a star) but it's a pit the toy's casting a bit of shadow on her face.

#2 - lovely! And soooooo cute. :love:

#3 - I love this too, but I'm puzzled by the white shape behind her and the overlap on top of her head??? If it's something from pp, it should be possible to reverse it.

Looks forward to seeing more of this little lady. :)

Jean

No 2 is a cracking shot :clap: - congrats on the new model :LOL:

Les (y)

Thanks for all the positive comments folks (y) Nice to think I'm doing something right. Jean - all pics straight out of the camera. No idea about processing yet :thinking: The white bit in No.3 is the arm of the sofa - wasn't really keeping an eye out for that but I will now.

Great shots. All I would mention is that when you are shooting with lots of white in the picture, use the exposure compensation button, else your whites will be under exposed. "bright to the right" is how I remember which way to go.

2's great - 1 is a little under-exposed and shadowy, 3 is marred by white thing!

Back