My daughter

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
My Daughter Rachel is getting ready for a Rocky Horror show. She was applying her final touches in the mirror and I managed to grab a couple of shots before she noticed me. What do you think! some CC please. Thankyou

DaughterMirror.jpg

Cute girl, nice shot, might be better to crop her out and just show the reflection?

(y) Hi ppp thanx for the comment but if I cropped her out I thought the pose would look wrong (y)

The ones when the subject has no idea they are being photographed are always the best gibbo.

This is no exception - what a smashing pose, and forgive me, I agree with the comments thus far - you have a very attractive daughter and I bet you're a proud Dad.

:) Hello Photostar 1 & The MusicMan thank you for the comments (y) it was one of the moments I could not have wished for.
Rachel was invited to the Rocky Horror Show & she was rushing about trying this n that on Borrowing bits n pieces from my Friends Daughter, she was trying to look like something from the Rocky Horror Show so as you can imagine a dash to the mirror every few minutes to see if this worked & that matched etc etc etc

a superb capture of a beautiful young lady (y)

there be a queue at your door before she's much older!

It would seem that many members like your daughter.
It would be nice if you could of had the mirror in there somewhere, such as the edges. If you have an exceptionaly large mirror then it's not possible. Looking at the shot without knowing it's a reflection you wouldn't know.
Other than that, it's still a very good shot, that I'd be pleased with. It certainly captures that moment of the event nd preparation well. And she doesn't appear to be one of those daughters thats hides from the camera, it's a very natural pose.

Hello Mike thanks for the comment and the warning ;) but Im 6ft2in & 18 stone & ugly with it (I get the looks from years of playing Rugby as a 2nd row prop). :nuts: :bonk:
(y) Hi Natjag I didnt have time to really frame the picture I was trying for the candid shot if she had of seen me she would have hidden from the camera or she would have started to grin :D.
Anyway there was only a tiny bit of the mirror in the shot so I cropped it out, it was a distraction. I left the back of her head in the shot to try showing it as a reflection (If that makes any sense) :shrug: (y)
:thumbsdown:When I try taking photos of the family they all get that glazed look in there eyes and the Oh hurry up look :bang:

Hello Mike thanks for the comment and the warning ;) but Im 6ft2in & 18 stone & ugly with it (I get the looks from years of playing Rugby as a 2nd row prop). :nuts: :bonk:

Great picture as it is, stunning daughter, I guess she must get her looks from her Mum then:LOL:

Ooooh I LOVE Rocky Horror! Good pic - your daughter is a beautiful young lady :)

:wave: Hello jeangenie thankyou so much for the comments. Yes it was her first show, she borrowed a small camera of mine and tried her best to grab some shots of the show, and a million shots of people on there way to the show. She was shocked (bless her) "men wearing basques and knickers n thongs n things" :naughty: (bit like what (Blackpool) DaveP wears) (y) :LOL:

Hello (y) alex1 :LOL: yes she must get her looks from her mum :cautious: and I would have thought me its the slim petite figure long flowing hair ....... Nah! forgt it, its her Mum :razz: Thanx for the comments

Hi :wave: Miss McT thanx for the comment. The rocky Horror is good, I have never been to a show but seen it on TV many times :woot:

Gibbo I can't believe you've told all these people that I wear basques and thongs although in my defence it's only at weekends and special occasions :nono:

Hello DaveP yes I know you only wear that stuff at W-E & special Occasions, but work :shrug: under your suit ;) ok I wont mention it again honest :puke: :woot: and I wont mention the :baby: stuff ;)

(y) Mohain hello, thanx for the comments, all I have to do is get her to pose propper. (no chance)

Back