My day in London looking up

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I set myself a challenge to wander around bits of London renowned for tall buildings, and to capture a few images 'looking up'. One of these images was my 'alternate' entry for the MPB comp (I won't say which one) - all taken with the Canon 11-24mm lens:

A78I0940.jpg

A78I0929.jpg

A78I0987-Edit.jpg

A78I1316.jpg

A78I1190-Edit.jpg

A78I1323.jpg

A78I2084.jpg

A78I2425-Edit.jpg

A78I2408.jpg

A78I2046.jpg

Excellent set, lovely skies :)

These are all great Chris. I can't really pick between them. Well done you :D

Well my 'second choice' for the MPB comp has been mentioned :) (Although so have a couple of others) - So I probably was in about the right place - for now though I'll put my trust in the 'Buoyant Bandsman' and see how that goes. Looking up certainly brings its unique viewpoints though :) Thanks for the kind words all.

You covered a lot of ground there! Any security scuffles?
None at all... I didn't get a second look all day... (Actually - I did get a funny look at Liverpool Street Station where I was sat on a bench firing 'low' constant FPS shots off of slow shutter speeds to capture people being 'blurry' as they walked through the frame. A do-gooder thought I might have been photographing people sat at a Mcdonalds table some half a football field distance away (with an 11mm lens!) - and was hovering trying to say 'I know what you're up to' - so I eventually turned to him and said 'Hey come have a look at what I'm doing if you're worried - don't just hover there giving me your best death stare - and he became flustered and left - but aside from Mr Hovering - it was all good :) )

Last edited:
Back