My dog, but how can I fix the eyes?

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this with the dslr I borrowed and until I get my own in a month I can really take any other pics, but is there a way I can fix the eyes on him.

Other Comments are very welcome since Im new to this.

oh yeah need to add the pic...
sabre01.jpg

Nice looking Alsatian!
When I used to take pictures of my long since departed Alsatian, I got the same effect.
She had bad catteracts (Sp?) though "red eye reduction" doesn't tend to work you have to colour the "reflective bit" in by hand.
A touch of "levels" to make the dog stand out a little more, perhaps just a touch more sharpening.
If you tick your edit box I will have a quick go for you

Thanks, you are welcome to have a go.

Tick my edit box? Where would I find that?

nevermind, I found it. Clever stuff, I should sort my profile out so im not a faceless faceless face on the internet

Hi ive just had a quick go in paintshop pro, there is a pet red eye tool, first time i have used it:)

sabre01a.jpg

Obviously the eyes are very subjective and I have no idea what the dog really looks like but this should give you an idea / starting point a touch of levels to bring the subject out a little a touch of smart sharpen ( I see you use CS3 from the EXIF)and "rebuild" the eyes
Sabre_edit.jpg

Edit a quick cheat

Hi ive just had a quick go in paintshop pro, there is a pet red eye tool, first time i have used it:)

Great attempt! shame thats not an option in photoshop

edit I cheated

Thanks for the info, i'll have a go and see what I can do. It is a shame that photoshop doesnt have a red eye remover but then it does have much more.

Thanks for the info, i'll have a go and see what I can do. It is a shame that photoshop doesnt have a red eye remover but then it does have much more.

Do what I did, cheat :D
Save both pictures into PS and clone the eyes one to the other

Back