Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
6322254702_f2bbe96c21_z.jpg

6322256978_fbbd215551_z.jpg

6321722181_4d8c7e3b2c_z.jpg

Mollie(choc) and Skye(black).

Any C&cC welcome,i think maybe they are a little dark but i may be a touch to critical. Please let me know what you think.

Dave..

Last edited:
these would have been much better on a lighter background, the images would have stood out a lot more, shame as the dogs do look good.

Agree with the above, they look under exposed which is a shame because they're as sharp as a tack.

I love the fact you have the full attention of the brown dog in the shots! :)

I love these Dave, we all have different tastes but imo leave the lighting as it is with them (y)

They look good to me Dave (y)

I might be tempted to crop the right on the first one to loose the radiator but Skye has such a wonderfull expresion on her face in the first and Mollie looks like butter wouldn't melt in the third one :LOL:

Nick

They look good to me Dave (y)

I might be tempted to crop the right on the first one to loose the radiator but Skye has such a wonderfull expresion on her face in the first and Mollie looks like butter wouldn't melt in the third one :LOL:

Nick

Ha ha on the mollie comment......tracey says hello,and i've fed yer mother(god that woman can eat;))

Ha ha on the mollie comment......tracey says hello,and i've fed yer mother(god that woman can eat;))

That would be because she can't get past all of the boxes to get to the kitchen!!

Back