Suspended / Banned
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_0931.jpg

DSC_0935.jpg

DSC_0935-1.jpg

The location is great, the car is great, but the pictures isnt giving me nothing. Just looks like some vacation/Point&shot-shots...

Ta Jake, this is the A82 as it crosses the Rannoch Moor between Ft William and Crianlarch...

I know that road very well having driven it a few times, very nice.

Quite like the high contrast B&W version, maybe better with the car slightly left of centre (but that's just nit picking)

My favourite road has to be the A86 from Kingussie to Spean Bridge and then the A82 from Glencoe to Tyndrum.
Proper drivers roads.

It is a fantastic road, never seen it so quiet!
Nice shots too, particularly #1.

The location is great, the car is great, but the pictures isnt giving me nothing. Just looks like some vacation/Point&shot-shots...

Elaborate for me, is the angle I have taken the car at wrong, should I have taken from a longer angle....

Is the car framed in your view correctly....
I know that road very well having driven it a few times, very nice.

Quite like the high contrast B&W version, maybe better with the car slightly left of centre (but that's just nit picking)

My favourite road has to be the A86 from Kingussie to Spean Bridge and then the A82 from Glencoe to Tyndrum.
Proper drivers roads.

The A86 is a real favourite, great fun, and its worth continuing on the "old A9" to Aviemore.

The tourist route to Kinlochleven is epic BTW
second one is amazing! really like the shot!

Ta

It is a fantastic road, never seen it so quiet!
Nice shots too, particularly #1.

It was a relatively hurried shot that came to me on the long straight, this was taken hand held around 9pm, at F11. I didn't want a blurred back ground.

To get that long straight with no other car on it, not likely, so i just had to do it...

The A86 is a real favourite, great fun, and its worth continuing on the "old A9" to Aviemore.

Done it many times and far more pleasing drive than the new "death trap" A9!

To get that long straight with no other car on it, not likely, so i just had to do it...

I seem to remember it was that straight or one similar that I enjoyed when I had my Clio Sport. I was overtaking several cars and the Tesco delivery van following me was doing everything he could to keep up. Funny drive!

I seem to remember it was that straight or one similar that I enjoyed when I had my Clio Sport. I was overtaking several cars and the Tesco delivery van following me was doing everything he could to keep up. Funny drive!

Its wack races along there, I remember, chasing motorbikes along there, and it has some tight corners and they never like it being stuck to by a car. I tend now to just waft along and take in the views, done the whole manic drive down there now.

No 1 is a nice shot, but you really need to pull the exposure of the car up imo. A gnd filter when shooting would help with this, a comp of 2 images would or just more PP

Nice tones in 3 :)

Nice location and car but I would have used a grad filter to give the car a bit more exposure - looks too dull in the first two shots.

No 1 is a nice shot, but you really need to pull the exposure of the car up imo. A gnd filter when shooting would help with this, a comp of 2 images would or just more PP

Nice tones in 3 :)

It's really really PP'd out.

I applied a filter in PP for the sky and lifted the whole shot 0.5EV. Think a soft 0.9 would work nicely

love the B&W one

Ta
Nice location and car but I would have used a grad filter to give the car a bit more exposure - looks too dull in the first two shots.

I think I need to be spending some money here....

Back