My Eagle Heights pics

kelack

TPer Emerita - But she's back!
Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's few that I was pleased with (just need to crop the falconer out of some of them!)

PICT0051-1.JPG

PICT0098-1.JPG

PICT0157.JPG

PICT0673.JPG

The rest (well not quite the rest but quite a few others) are here:http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/kelack/EagleHeights?authkey=QpwiiaBZbcM
I included some crappy ones in there

TFL though

:clap: :clap: Very well Done, you have got some stonking shots in there of some gorgeous animals/birds. Yes, some have missed the focus point, but there are more then enough good ones to have made it a very worthwhile visit. Hope you enjoyed it. To be honest I am not sure you have posted the best ones here, so everyone, go look at her album!! (y)

:embarrassed::embarrassed: Thank you so much for your comments LL, I'm all shy now!

You have some absolute stunners there.. looks like a fantastic place to visit.. Well done.. Excellent collection.(y)

Thanks Bev, thanks Chickadee

Just wish my rugby ones would come out as good :LOL:

Some great shots all round. Just one comment though-try and crop in more-leave out the unwanted background in some of the shots. If lens isnt up to it crop in photoshop or paint shop and try and get eye detail or another focal point in the rule of thirds and youve got even more striking images.

Thanks muchly Paul, P-E and Richard :D

digitalmaniac Re: My Eagle Heights pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some great shots all round. Just one comment though-try and crop in more-leave out the unwanted background in some of the shots. If lens isnt up to it crop in photoshop or paint shop and try and get eye detail or another focal point in the rule of thirds and youve got even more striking images.

Thanks :D Haven't yet cropped any so will have a play around, only got picasa though (had a free trial of PaintShopPro CX2 but it's run out :LOL: )

moomike Re: My Eagle Heights pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great set of images but Photo 124 from your album is spot on imo - very slight shame about the wing tips (I'd unashamedly clone them back in but that's just me )
(Get rid of that huge dust bunny though )
Very nicely done

Thanks :D I have not got the skills to clone back in though, I can barely clone out :LOL:

Where's the dust bunny? Is it the blob to the left hand of the pic, may need to give camera a little clean then. Thanks

Thanks Donna :D

Back