My efforts from the Gumball 3000 *56K warning lots of pics*

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
As always C & C please
(also i think i may need to calibrate my monitor because they look OK on my home rig, but a bit dark on my lappy)
F40.JPG

F40_2.JPG

IMG_2818.JPG

IMG_2821.JPG

IMG_2824.JPG

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2828.JPG

IMG_2829.JPG

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2837.JPG

Bloody fantastic, throughly enjoyed looking through them!

I think you may win an award for most pics posted in one thread. You may want to put a 56k warning for those on dial up!

Great stuff though and looks like a fun day out.

Nice (large) set of pics (y) . Looks like it was a good day, some mad entries though.

Excellent set of photos, colours are great and the composition is good too. Looks like you had to deal with some harsh sunlight as well :clap: :woot:

Already posted this in IRC, but thought i would post it here as well, as i tweaked with the colours a bit more. I think it really works, i can imagine it in a magazine spread. :D

f402vo0.jpg

Cracking set worth waiting for ( to load) Love the roller for no other reason than thats the 1st I've seen with a front air dam & flames :LOL:

Brilliant set. Thanks for posting them

Wonderful work, I love the contrast in these shots.

Did you happen to get any shots of this car?;

gumballcrash2is5.jpg

"An adult Macedonian male aged 67 died in hospital from a heart attack following the incident where the two cars collided. The participants in the rally were held in custody last night with a preliminary court judgement expected today."

:eek: It's also been cancelled for this year now.

I've played a bit with selective colouring on one of the pics
Carrera_GT_small.jpg

And yes I do have pics of the car that crashed....

On the line
911_1.jpg

911_2.jpg

Heading out
911_3.jpg

EDIT:
Can't take credit for the ones on the line my brother took them :)

Back