My Faves from a recent Bridal shoot

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
very nice 8 might be slightly over exposed ( I know its meant to be high key but you've lost the dress in places) but other than that exceptional shots

incidentally is the girl a model , or was it a real bride ? (in which case you've been lucky to get such a photogenic one)

Beautiful shots...Great job. My nit-pick would be 6 & 7 where her nose exceeds her cheek, and #2 which I feel could have been framed better, perhaps :shrug:

very nice 8 might be slightly over exposed ( I know its meant to be high key but you've lost the dress in places) but other than that exceptional shots

incidentally is the girl a model , or was it a real bride ? (in which case you've been lucky to get such a photogenic one)

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the comments :)
The girl is indeed a model, I am getting into wedding photography, and having only shot 1 full wedding solo, my portfolio needed some life injecting into it.
These are not going to be advertised as a real wedding, and I will not be putting anyone under false pretenses about anything, but wanted to show my style of photography at its best.

Regards
Nick English

only shot 1 full wedding solo,

:eek: :notworthy::notworthy: :eek:

'kinnel - i had you down as an established pro from these shots - indeed I was holding these up as an example of what a beginer should aspire too on another thread.

:clap:

I love them all, but 1, 2, 4 and 10 particularly. Inspirational!

Simply wonderful shots. She reminds me a bit of Amanda Holden.

:clap:

Back