My favourite dozen (Baker's) from 2012

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Fed up with the weather and I know its not the end of the year - but here's my fav dozen (bakers that is) from 2012:D

Strarting of with no 13. Donnington BSB

Fav20%20%2814%20of%2020%29-XL.jpg

12. Silverstone BSB

Fav20%20%2810%20of%2020%29-XL.jpg

11. Thursday pratice from the TT

Fav20%20%2812%20of%2020%29-XL.jpg

10. WSS Sonnington

Fav20%20%289%20of%2020%29-XL.jpg

9. Gold Cup Olivers Mount

Fav20%20%2811%20of%2020%29-XL.jpg

8. Gold Cup the Moung again

Fav20%20%288%20of%2020%29-XL.jpg

Outstanding. Really properly awesome. But I have a bone to pick, where is THAT josh Brooke's picture from Oulton?! God damn that was one of if not the best image I've seen this year

Come on Graham get the rest up these are blody amazing(y):clap:(y)

Cheers Bud - all there now

Outstanding. Really properly awesome. But I have a bone to pick, where is THAT josh Brooke's picture from Oulton?! God damn that was one of if not the best image I've seen this year

Thanks Matt means a lot coming from someone of your ability. You mean this Josh pic

Fav20%20%281%20of%201%29-XL.jpg

I actually prefer the Jenny one and they where too similar for me to put both in

I see you already did:D, Fantastic set and I can't wait to see what next year brings.It has been a pleasure to of been in your company at several events & you've been a real insperation to me as well as alot of other members of this forum.Thanks for sharing, I'm just about to watch the "Guy" in #2 on telly:LOL:

I see you already did:D, Fantastic set and I can't wait to see what next year brings.It has been a pleasure to of been in your company at several events & you've been a real insperation to me as well as alot of other members of this forum.Thanks for sharing, I'm just about to watch the "Guy" in #2 on telly:LOL:

Thanks Gary do appreciate the comments- always a pleasure to have your company. Me an insperation, I usually look on here for my inspirations on here:)

What a fantastic set of images,Graham,very special work.First class .:clap:

Cheers Chris, think I must be getting the wide angle influnce of you

That is a seriously impressive set!!

Cheers lee

Stunning set sir!!

Is that Union Mills at TT?

Thanks Rod, it is. Both 2 and 11

Fantastic set of quality images.

Cheers Dennis

1. Last one (I promise) It was my first ever centrefold pic

Fav20%20%281%20of%2020%29-XL.jpg

Like to say many thanks for all the help, comments and critque I have received over this year and for the last few years:clap::clap::clap:

That's it - I'm selling up, THIS is what it's all about - I mean seriously. . . . just outstanding, right place / right time and bang on the money. BRAVO!!!

.DAVID.

Numbering the photos is a bit Random , but ill roll with it :p

I LOVE Number 3 From Post 2

Fantastic mate, real pro work :clap::clap::notworthy::notworthy: how you've not been snapped up by a team is beyond me :thinking:

Lovely set and a few stunners. Got to get out more next year.

excellent
Thanks Jonty

Numbering the photos is a bit Random , but ill roll with it :p

I LOVE Number 3 From Post 2

Thanks Martin

Love the set. Cant choose a favourite - SO MANY !!! :)

Nice work!

cheeers Carl

In a word, STUNNING. Can't begin to pick out just one, lots of variety too.

Cheers Neil

Fantastic mate, real pro work :clap::clap::notworthy::notworthy: how you've not been snapped up by a team is beyond me :thinking:

Thanks buddy, appreciate that. Im no better than quite a few on here including your goodself. Funny Steve (Spcomp) said about trying to find a team to shoot for next year, Im very tempted it would be a different challange, trouble is not to sure how to go about it:)

Absolutely brilliant mate, can't pick one from there they are all spot on. This is where i would like to be & i suspect so would a lot of others ! Col

Thanks Col, a lot of its down to the great advice I got (and still do) from folks on here

Lovely set and a few stunners. Got to get out more next year.

Thanks Ray

10 is amazing!

Cheers Kevin

:clap: Good on ya Graham, all top notch stuff (as has been the case all year). Your consistency has been outstanding and all the more impressive considering the mixed conditions.

Onwards and upwards for 2013 (y)

These are simply amazing! i would love to shoot something like this! wow:love::love::love::love:

My but those are more than good, Graham.

At first I didn't know how you would beat number 10 but 1 blows it, and most other photos from this year, completely out of the water.

Very well done indeed!

Superb set, a year well spent sir :clap:

Thank you Sir

That's it - I'm selling up, THIS is what it's all about - I mean seriously. . . . just outstanding, right place / right time and bang on the money. BRAVO!!!

.DAVID.

Sorry david missed your post yesterday, but a lot of it is down to luck being in the right place and being lucky enough to be following the right rider.

:clap: Good on ya Graham, all top notch stuff (as has been the case all year). Your consistency has been outstanding and all the more impressive considering the mixed conditions.

Onwards and upwards for 2013 (y)

Thanks Richard - I must confess to enjoy shooting in the rain. Lokking forward to next season, hopefully our paths will cross

An utterly stunning set, can see why they're favourites. The last one is epic.

Cheers Baggs - just right place right time etc...

stunning set dude.. loving the wet ones, but there aint a shabby one there

Cheers Colin

These are simply amazing! i would love to shoot something like this! wow:love::love::love::love:

Thanks T

Thanks Adam

amazing! these are the kind of pics I see and want to put my kit on ebay!

Cheers Keith

My but those are more than good, Graham.

At first I didn't know how you would beat number 10 but 1 blows it, and most other photos from this year, completely out of the water.

Very well done indeed!

Cheers Mike, should be at Knockhill BSB (at least sat & Sun) will have to say Hi, then it will give me a chance to pick your brains on the best spots etc.:)

1. Last one (I promise) It was my first ever centrefold pic

Fav20%20%281%20of%2020%29-XL.jpg

Like to say many thanks for all the help, comments and critque I have received over this year and for the last few years:clap::clap::clap:

Fantastic pics but did he get this back in line or was he spat over the top just after this shot was taken?

Cheers Mike, should be at Knockhill BSB (at least sat & Sun) will have to say Hi, then it will give me a chance to pick your brains on the best spots etc.:)[/QUOTE]

No problem, Graham.

Fantastic pics but did he get this back in line or was he spat over the top just after this shot was taken?

Thanks Mark, no he saved it. The data had Bjron doing 106mph at the time

Cheers Mike, should be at Knockhill BSB (at least sat & Sun) will have to say Hi, then it will give me a chance to pick your brains on the best spots etc.:)

No problem, Graham.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mike

All the above see you next season:clap:(y)

Cheers Steve you will do:wave:

Thanks Mark, no he saved it. The data had Bjron doing 106mph at the time

Lucky man! Bet the skid marks on the track were nothing in comparison :LOL:

:LOL: The crazy thing I can remeber thinking (it was Saturady pratice) well he won't be around again, but 2 mins later he was, never even pulled into the pits:wacky:

I'd have loved to have taken any of those. 1 and 2 are standouts for me, but number 10 is phenomi... phenomenu... phin... really, really good!:D

I can't tell you how impressed I've been with your stuff this year Graham. These are all great obviously,but my favourites, in no particular order, are 10, 5, 3 and of course 1.

Hope to bump into you again in 2013 :)

Back