My favourite

I prefer it without the coloured cone.
Awesome shot - I loved my Mini. Wouldnt mind a new one!
(y)

Fab shot. Better without the coloured cone.

I'm going to have to wait till i have finished building my mini before i can drive it. It needs 'a little' work!

3619429493_524d310a9e_o.jpg

Really like this. Defo better without the cone.

Thank you all for your comments. Andy I remember having an MG Midget on its side in my garage just like your mini.My late partner finished her and she was beautiful. Unfortunately I had to sell her recently. It was like parting with an old friend but I needed the money badly.

Nice composition, exposure and PP Sue (y)

Much better with the cone left in mono. I'd have been tempted to remove it (I mean physically rather than edited out subsequently), taken the pic and then replaced it afterwards. Probably a high-risk strategy but I do that sort of thing all the time and haven't been told off or thumped - yet! :LOL:

How's the Town In Bloom project going btw? Still not managed to capture my own building without those nasty shadows and hope you've had better luck.

All the best,
Alison

Nice composition, exposure and PP Sue (y)

Much better with the cone left in mono. I'd have been tempted to remove it (I mean physically rather than edited out subsequently), taken the pic and then replaced it afterwards. Probably a high-risk strategy but I do that sort of thing all the time and haven't been told off or thumped - yet! :LOL:

How's the Town In Bloom project going btw? Still not managed to capture my own building without those nasty shadows and hope you've had better luck.

All the best,
Alison

Thanks Alison
I wouldnt be scared to move a cone but didnt think of it.:)

I havent taken any more town in bloom pics but will have to do so soon if I want to enter it. Hope you manage to get your pic soon.
Sue

Nice shot a works fine with the selective colour.
Mono cone better, no cone best.

Arrgghh whats wrong with me.... I like the red cone. Seriously I think theres something up with my eyes:bang:

Definitely like it with the cone in mono.

I don't know if it would help the shot or not for the back of the car, as seen through the foreground cars windows hould be partially coloured as well. Perhaps a muted red?

Well done !
I don't normally like selective colouring, but in that context I think it works really well.
You've inspired me to maybe give it a try.

I don't know if it would help the shot or not for the back of the car, as seen through the foreground cars windows hould be partially coloured as well. Perhaps a muted red?

Now that's an interesting idea.
I wonder how that would work?

Definitely like it with the cone in mono.

I had a try at that earlier on and it didnt look good. I will give it another try tomorrow with a different shade of red.I'll post it when I get it right. Thanks for the comment.
Sue

Back