Daily My first 365

wow what an excellent start, im loving these...:clap:

welcome too!:wave:

A great start, only 361 more to go! :LOL:

It will be a great achievement if you manage it, I certainly wouldn't be able to!

Brilliant start to your 365. I especially like 2 and 3. :)

Wow thanks a lot guys :D

It certainly will be an achievement lol

Brains ticking away for todays image :)

Great start Michael :) Love the shots so far and looking forward to the rest ... Welcome and Good Luck :)

Great shot :)

fab start and I like your aviation shot again not something I have tried

Cheers guys :)

It has been sharpened quite a lot due to being a massive crop lol

Its a very quiet airport where I live so not really much to practice on :(

A fairly fast shutter speed usually does the job :)

Is it wrong to say that I love the chair (?) legs in the back ground, they look like a metal stick figure running out of shot :LOL:

Lol yeah I kinda see what you mean. It's the legs from my daughters high chair :)

Is it wrong to say that I love the chair (?) legs in the back ground, they look like a metal stick figure running out of shot :LOL:

I love the way people look at things, that really made me laugh I looked at it and saw high chair! Completely see it now though :D

I love the way people look at things, that really made me laugh I looked at it and saw high chair! Completely see it now though :D

Most strange isn't it, my eyes were drawn straight to it :LOL:

Great shot and I have ot agree I love the legs as well - look like they have little shoes on :LOL:

Haha it's great how different people perceive things in their own way. The subject is an incense come burner. I tried to capture the smoke leaving it but it wasn't playing ball lol.

Cheers for the comments guys :)

Now that is a great shot Michael :) Focus on the darts is good :)

i probably could have spent a little longer thinking about it but I was kind of in a rush tonight lol

Back