My first attempt at Night Photography

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys,

I've just joined the forum and wanted to share my first attempt at night photography, I chose to try some wirewool photography and making light orbs.

Comments and Criticism is always appreciated!!

wire4.jpg

Wire3.jpg

Wire2.jpg

Wire1.jpg

Orb1.jpg

Enjoy!

Hi stu.
Ive not yet tried this for my self but its on my list of things to try.
From this set i think number 3 is my favourite, i like the camera angle and its nice and sharp.
Good work

Hi Mike,

Its such an easy technique to get great photo's, and all you need is wire wool a whisk and some string!!

I've also just had some EL wire delivered from Hong Kong so i'll get experimenting with this!

Very nice, great results :D I especially love the second one and how there has been a 'ring' created :)

Hi Mike,

Its such an easy technique to get great photo's, and all you need is wire wool a whisk and some string!!

I've also just had some EL wire delivered from Hong Kong so i'll get experimenting with this!

I look forward to seeing what you do with the EL wire

Nice set, I like the last one as it's lighting the grafitti nicely behind

being kinda new to this kind of photography i would very much like to know how u did this! i have never seen it before

being kinda new to this kind of photography i would very much like to know how u did this! i have never seen it before

I don't have any links to hand, but if you Google "Wire Wool Photography" you should find plenty.

Back