My first attempt - please comment :)

Name
Samuel Cox
Edit My Images
No
Hey, i've finally got all of my gear through the post and set to take some portraits. Please let me know what you think. Thanks a million.

IMG_9469big.jpg

IMG_9567big.jpg

IMG_9470big.jpg

IMG_9496big.jpg

IMG_9549big.jpg

sorry not crazy keen on these images. they look a bit harsh for my rose tinted spectacles, but iv'e had a look at your website and theres some really really good photo's there. i particularly like the ice cream shot!

sorry not crazy keen on these images. they look a bit harsh for my rose tinted spectacles, but iv'e had a look at your website and theres some really really good photo's there. i particularly like the ice cream shot!

Thanks for your view. I think i was going for the kinda harsh look with the location I had. I appreciate what your saying though.

I have to agree with marko400d, they are a bit harsh for my liking too, but then I agree with Gary... gorgeous model you have! The first would be the best, but try a different crop :)

I do like the model and prefer the first shot to the others. In my grumpy old man mode, I don't like seeing all the underwear peeking out of her tops. That's probably a very old fashioned view.

Because as you say you are going for the harsher type shot - how about trying some in B&W ?:)

I might try some b&w ones later.. gotta shot something else later tonight. It was mainly a lighting test and experimenting with different ways of lighting i.e. clamshell ect.. and i got my nice new skyports which worked a charm.

IMG_9494.jpg

I actually like number 4 the best!

Thanks, i put one sb26 behind her which made her have a white glow around.

Last edited:
Back