My First Book!

Name
Will
Edit My Images
No
Couldn't resist posting here, as I'm bursting with happiness :D:D

I've just officially signed the contract with a publisher for my first ever book.
It is called "On the Trail of Red Squirrels," and will document their life in pictures and words.

It is a big "coffee-table book" style production. Hard back and everything! ;)

A very happy photographer. :D:D:D

I've always been interested in writing from a very young age, and to be able to write something on a subject I am thoroughly involved with (photographically and conservation(ally?)) is fantastic.

photo-main.jpg

excellent , well done (y) :hug2:

When is it likely to be out ? (I'll definitely be buying a copy - then if you come to TP convention next year you can sign it for me ;) )

Well done Will. Well deserved

Thank you! :)

excellent , well done (y) :hug2:

When is it likely to be out ? (I'll definitely be buying a copy - then if you come to TP convention next year you can sign it for me ;) )

Haha! It will be out by end of October at the latest. I have to finish writing it in 15 days time (only 50 pages to go, gulp) as I am off on my travels on the 30th.

:bonk::bonk:

Congrats Will, good result from all your work.

Wow congratulations!!
I'll want my copy signed too. :)

Great news, I will look out for it ... when are you back, I'm still hankering after a go at the red squirrels?

Congratulations Will, your photography has gone from strength to strength since starting out. A reminder of one of your early pieces :D Good luck with the book (y)

Taking my hat off to you! In my case, I really should get around to producing a book showing off my cartoons . . . but one day.
I like the cover on your book, first impression lasts and all that. All the best.

well deserved if you ask me-I will be buying a copy (y)

Les ;)

Congratulations Will....that really is one hell of an achievement.

Whats next?

Back