My first go at hdr, all comments welcome

I like it , its not too "overdone" for me

thing is though i reckon the original would look just as good though because it looks like an excellent shot , lovely sky and reflection

Pretty good technique, managed to minimise haloing around the trees. The difference in tone of the sky between left and right sides of the picture distracts from the composition for me though, is this a processing artifact or the actual sky?

Pretty good technique, managed to minimise haloing around the trees. The difference in tone of the sky between left and right sides of the picture distracts from the composition for me though, is this a processing artifact or the actual sky?

I am pretty sure it is a processing artefact

Lovely shot. I like the LotR feel of it. You've got a couple of dust bunnies rearing their heads in the image (top left and just above the left hand side of the church). I'd also suggest as an idea trying to darken the sky to give the shot a bit more drama, depending on what you are going for.

Much better than the other, nowhere near as pushed. Like the composition a lot, good reflection.

Back