My first Jay

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
Had terrible weather in Wales this week so I was chuffed to get my first shot of a Jay especially has I haven t been able to do much photography

jay_4.JPG

And what a beauty Kaz well done :clap: such a lovely bird

this is good, there is one that frequents the Bath Crematorium but I have never been able to get a good pic of it.

Smashing shot of an elusive bird Kaz. Where in 'Wales' was this taken if I may ask please...?

Excellent shot Karen - lovely tone and detail.

Very nice. A shy bird to catch. Nice composition and lovely out of focus background. Can't ask for more!

Kev.

Good shot, you don't see many on here!

terrific
I've seen them around but never close enough for a shot like that! :clap:

Excellent shot Kaz. (y) What lens did you use?

Tis a shame about the weather Kaz but I would imagine that that shot more than makes up for it. :)

That is a nice capture Kaz,thank you,Did you by chance visit St Govans Head?

thanks John no we didn t go there whats it like

Cracker Kaz, sharp and great colours :clap:

thanks Dave

Excellent shot Kaz. (y) What lens did you use?

thank you it was funny really we had been staying on a 13 acre plot where there are farm animals they feed the birds there and the jay sometimes came the time I was waiting with my 400 it never showed so decided to pop on the canon 70-200f4 non IS as I hadn t used it for ages intending to take some of the animals inbetween the horrid weather and suddenly he appeared and I was lucky to get him so it was with a lens i don t very often use

Tis a shame about the weather Kaz but I would imagine that that shot more than makes up for it. :)

thanks Mark

Back