My first Manual touch!

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I've finally done it! (y) Walking through Bradgate Park today I decided to use full manual control, why? :shrug: the light was failing and I needed that little bit extra control and hoped I'd learned enough to finally take a shot out of P or S mode. So please let me know your thoughts, I have the required 800 max picture here but if you click the picture you can see the original picture file straight off the camera for better feedback.

I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions :wave:

All in all not a bad effort ,once you've gone the manual route you'll find yourself using it more and more. Looking at your exif details ,i'd watch the f numbers ,what i mean is ,in this shot you used f2.8 ,where as if you'd used f8 to say f12 more of the shot would've been in focus (y).I'm sure you'll get lots more feedback that's was just my tuppence worth :)

All in all not a bad effort ,once you've gone the manual route you'll find yourself using it more and more. Looking at your exif details ,i'd watch the f numbers ,what i mean is ,in this shot you used f2.8 ,where as if you'd used f8 to say f12 more of the shot would've been in focus (y).I'm sure you'll get lots more feedback that's was just my tuppence worth :)

Yeah you're right my issue was it was almost dark hence 2.8 and I was hand held no tripod to F6 or above without shake and smudge :-( Lesson one, take a tripod not a mono pod! Thanks!

Back