My first photo..............

Name
Ceri
Edit My Images
Yes
with a DSLR and I thought that I would try the water drop shot. I know it is a bit oof etc but I was pleased with my first attempts!!!

water_drop_small.jpg

Mmmmmm can not get a bigger image :thinking:

water_drop_small.jpg

I give up !!!!!

Last edited:
water_drop_small.jpg

there you go, your grabbing the thumbnail version(y)

not a bad looking picture, not keen on the tight crop and the green, but you seem to have got the timing right and the settings sorted.

1st shot? amazing attempt!! Please share more (y)

Thanks for that Fletch :) The green was a tile that I was dripping the water onto. I will try other colours when I can find different colours to drip onto :LOL:

Thanks for that Fletch :) The green was a tile that I was dripping the water onto. I will try other colours when I can find different colours to drip onto :LOL:

Well done

Once you suss the uploading side of things its pretty easy from then on..

I keep meaning to try some of these shots.. Hope mine come out as well when i do..

md

1st shot? amazing attempt!! Please share more (y)

Thanks very much. Yep I have read all the tuts on it etc. I took about 200 photos and only a couple were right. Took me ages to get the light right which I did by taking the flash off to the left. I read somewhere on here what settings to use so I just copied them. Only got the camera a couple of weeks ago so I am on a huge learning curve but loving every minute :D

Well done

Once you suss the uploading side of things its pretty easy from then on..

I keep meaning to try some of these shots.. Hope mine come out as well when i do..

md

:( I thought I had read the guide to the end but clearly not. Back to the drawing board on the uploading side :LOL:

:( I thought I had read the guide to the end but clearly not. Back to the drawing board on the uploading side :LOL:

Where are these uploaded to mate.?

md

I uploaded it to the galleries section on here as I have not got a flickr or photobucket account yet.

I uploaded it to the galleries section on here as I have not got a flickr or photobucket account yet.

HMMM wonder why the thumb nails..

AHHHH i reckon you never clicked on the image to make it bigger before copying the url...

That will be it mate

try it again

md

Back