My first photoshoot....comments PLEASEEEE

Name
Prasanna
Edit My Images
Yes
Hie guys...i took a few random shots of my friends Rx-8..he just did up his bodykit...and we went on a night out photoshoot in leicester..do leave some comments and let me know what i could do..

also this pics are fresh off the cam..would love to get some tips for editing if any..and the software to use as well...

cheers!!

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

#1: is composed very well, but it's not sharp enough.

#2: again, nice composure. Half the wheels are missing, not sharp and OOF.

#3: Does nothing for me, it has a light on the roof and the car's pink!

Did you use a tripod as your shutter speed is very low, may explain the blurry shots?

Gary

I can see what you were aiming for with these. The lack of sharpness has already been mentioned. I'd also like to see more light on the car. If you don't have access to off camera flash and triggers don't panic. A decent torch can work wonders on a long exposure. Give it a bash!

I'd add all the points mentioned above with the regards to the sharpness and composition and also offer up suggestion for a surrounding that is to my mind a little more suitable.

The RX8 is a great looking car with some fantastic curves around the wheel arches etc, why not get it into an underground carpark with overhead strip lighting. I feel the grittiness of the concrete against the bright red and the reflections of the strip lights being bent to follow the curves would really work.

thanks guys for the comments so far..well i did not use the tripod and im thinking that could explain part of the blur image. but how do i make the image sharper??As for the image with the half chopped wheels..i had put the cam on the floor..to focus it upwards so didnt really have much of an angle..to see what was going on..

really appreciate the comments do tell me how to improve on the sharpness.would the tripod alone help?this was shot on 'P" which is auto exposure.As im not familiar totally with the Manual mode.Is there a rough guide to what shutter speed and what aperture to use for shots?im quite comfortable with iso speed though.

Thanks!

Try using aperture priority, (AV, DVD, Bluray, or whatever it is that Canon call it :shake:) an placing the camera on a tripod, that should help a bit.

Your next problem will be with the white balance, but one step at a time :nuts:

ok thanks "flash in the pan" ill try that out soon :) i know this is the wrong forum but could u tell me how to take a picture that focuses on one point n blurs out the rest?is there anything around that?

ok thanks "flash in the pan" ill try that out soon :) i know this is the wrong forum but could u tell me how to take a picture that focuses on one point n blurs out the rest?is there anything around that?
Tht would be to do with your F stops.To blur out the background,try using an F stop of 2.8 or lower (F 2.0)depending on what your lens allow.The lower the number the more blur (Brokeh) you can achieve.This is just a simplified response Hope this helps.Try different F stops and see the difference

I agree about the softness mate.

#1 Would be a great shot if it was a little sharper.

Keep at it :).

T.

thanks mate....any advice on how to edit the pics??n which software to use?those pics r fresh out the cam...

Back