my first pictures on this forum

Name
Lisa
Edit My Images
Yes
Heya! just introduced myself and here are the photos I mentioned in that thread.

cockereleditcopy.jpg

vulture-01copy.jpg

butterflyedit.jpg

indianleaf-02copy.jpg

HarrisHawk.jpg

blueglassytiger-01.jpg

Let me know what you think please, both good & bad, thanks for looking!!

:agree: ... a lovely kick start to your TP postings ... (y) ... and may there be many more of them ... :D

You have certainly set your bar high from the start Lisa ... :naughty: ... the only way is up ... :cautious:

:p

Impressive start indeed :)

Like the compositions.

thanks a lot!! :D well I'm off to Pensthorpe tomorrow hopefully will have some new stuff to post soon after :) thanks again.

1st & 2nd shots for me Lisa, the colours in the 1st are complementary - works really well IMO. 2nd is my favourite of the set, tones & textures are excellent (y) Not sure if the 4th could do with a bit more DOF to bring the antennae into focus a little more though.
Very good DOF control in your shots & a great set of shots to start your TP postings with (y)

I'd agree with that - number 5 is brilliant. Well, they all are, but that one's the best.

Number 2 and 5 for me....but then again I'm a sucker for photos of birds of prey:love:

At least your Vulture is much better looking than the one I posted the other day:LOL:

good variety too, thanks for sharing :)

thank you very much indeed!! I have new stuff to post later tonigh :p am working through the files now :D

Good start. I like your two shots of the birds of prey, especially the in flight.

Back