My First Portraits...

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Here's a few portraits I've done in the last few weeks, let me know what you think. I'm after as much advice to improve them as possible! :D

3171493627_5eb7d8d141.jpg

3171495069_b8c9c2c245.jpg

3151950038_3fde342b10.jpg

3172322862_966a2b7b38.jpg

All outdoors as I have no means of lighting indoors, not even a desk lamp! So yes, this is all I can do with the sun and some friends :) I've only been doing photography a couple of months, so be nice(ish :p)!

really like number 1, the blue eyes are freaky if you ask me but i always think that on those kind of shots

i like that first one.

I like shot #1 from a diff angle point of view - striking.

Like #4 also!

TFS

Hels

:agree:
Also love the way the blue hoodie matches here eyes!
Excellent start! Welcome to TP! (y)

Number one is very good. Different prespective make it really work.

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: he's nice (!!!!!!!!) :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

is he single?!

I'll make sure he gets in touch :D

I really like #4. The selective colouring doesnt work for me on these shots.

I didn't really think the selective colouring worked, but the shots from that day weren't very good anyway so I thought I'd have a play about with it.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments, glad to know these forums are friendly! I'll make sure I stick around :D

I'll make sure he gets in touch :D

I didn't really think the selective colouring worked, but the shots from that day weren't very good anyway so I thought I'd have a play about with it.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments, glad to know these forums are friendly! I'll make sure I stick around :D

Yeah its good to have a play, as you have noticed the shot isnt that great with er looking uncomfortable and the composition isnt the best but 4 and 1 are on another level.

the colours look a little washed out on 2, could have done with a bit more light maybe (I'm probs not the best person to ask)

Back