My First Post on this Forum

Name
Brian Smith
Edit My Images
No
Having just joined today, I thought I would post an image.
Brian.:)
WY3R4819.jpg

Welcome to the forum, Brian - nice portrait too - I assume it's not a self portrait :)

There are some great folks here, all eager to help, so make yourself at home.

Nigel

If it was, the operation was a GREAT success

Welcome Brian and rather a fabulous start

Bloody cheek, comes here and on his first day gets all the replies ;)

Great shots Brian, I love the bridal shot, the background is just the right level IMHO.

Good to see you here.

Lovely shots the both of them. Only thing on the bridal shot is the shadow from the bouquet is a bit distracting.

Welcome Brian. I didn't really like the first shot, something just irked me about it (could be wrong but there seems to have been a lot of PP done on the skin and the area around the cleavage just looks strange, maybe because of the pose). But that second is just beautiful. Looking forward to more.

Welcome Brian. I didn't really like the first shot, something just irked me about it (could be wrong but there seems to have been a lot of PP done on the skin and the area around the cleavage just looks strange, maybe because of the pose). But that second is just beautiful. Looking forward to more.
Hi Mate, another Essex lad, i am not sure what you mean about the skin on the first shot, I must say as full res on my monitor it looks fine to me but perhaps I am wrong!!.

The Essex boys are starting to creep out of the wordwork :)

Sorry I should have been more specific. IMHO I just feel the skin is a little too smooth. Maybe it's just my taste. Maybe I'm completely wrong, my eye's aren't that great :D

Mhmmmm, good shots there, loving both Brian, specially the birdal one.

Good stuff. And oh yes! I am an northerner invading essex teritory!!!

Welcome by the way, and hoping to see more(y)

The Essex boys are starting to creep out of the wordwork :)

Sorry I should have been more specific. IMHO I just feel the skin is a little too smooth. Maybe it's just my taste. Maybe I'm completely wrong, my eye's aren't that great :D
Hi Mate, no problem, the model is a paage 3 girl and as such they all want the post production to that standard.
Where in essex are you?.
Brian

Mhmmmm, good shots there, loving both Brian, specially the birdal one.

Good stuff. And oh yes! I am an northerner invading essex teritory!!!

Welcome by the way, and hoping to see more(y)
Hi mate,I don't mind a northener invading, I am sure i will be posting some more images soon, glad you liked them.

Witham. Thankfully not born and bred, just stuck here :D

(y)
1 st let me welcome you to tp...." still the friendliest forum on the net imo"

2nd

very nice start you have here (y)

but i would like to see the processing toned down .

dont get me wrong i like the shots very much but they are just a little overdone for my taste. the 2nd shot is well thought out and taken imo

md(y)

no no no i dont mean they ARE over done

they are just alittle to much for ME....

i do look forward to more of your work....

md(y)

Back