My first shoot on my own

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Had my first shoot on my own today with a friend who i used to work with, shes actually moving into becoming a model at the moment.

I have had 2 Studio lessons and am waiting until i can afford to have another :LOL: but still going to keep practicing the stuff like todays shoot on my own.

Had a laugh while doing it which was good, shame it was sooo cold i lost all feelings in my hands haha. and it was getting really dark really quick:(

but comments on the photo's please (all the poses were done by the model i had no say in them as im still not comfortable with telling them how to pose :()

My first thoughts are that i should of upped the shutter speed as they are all a little over exposed in my opinion.

IMG_1203edit.jpg

IMG_1209Black.jpg

IMG_1209edit2.jpg

IMG_1227edit.jpg

IMG_1233editcr.jpg

IMG_1248edit.jpg

Thanks for looking, and i look forward to your comments :)

I don't think that they are over exposed as you still have a lot of detail in the white top.

I'd watch for the dark hair against the dark background as it's a bit lost, unless that was what you wanted.

You are a lucky man to have a willing volunteer who also happends to be very photogenic. Keep at it and the consistency of the photo's will improve. You gave yourself a hard task on a dark day/evening which makes it that much harder to control the exposure.

5 and 6 are my favs. Not keen on the processing/colouring of 3.

Maybe while your processing try and take the flash reflection out of her eyes?

Back