Edit My Images
Yes
hay folks been wanting to try this for ages let me know what you think please

light1.jpg

IMG_6800copy.jpg

IMG_6791.jpg

IMG_6789copy.jpg

Thanks for looking (y)

That's beautiful I think I like number 3 the best......how do you do that with steel wool pardon my ignorance.

Carol

That's beautiful I think I like number 3 the best......how do you do that with steel wool pardon my ignorance.

Carol

pack a whisk with fine to med steel wool tie it to a dog lead a little lighter fuel onto the wool light it and spin it my settings where f10, 30 sec exposure and 200 iso hope this helps :)

pack a whisk with fine to med steel wool tie it to a dog lead a little lighter fuel onto the wool light it and spin it my settings where f10, 30 sec exposure and 200 iso hope this helps :)

Alex, why do you use lighter fluid? A 9V battery pressed against the wool will set it alight!

Also i like the last one :D No tunnels where i live so its the kind of shot im always wanting to get!

;i never had a battery with me and it was fairly windy will try that one next time. Thank you ;)

Don't think I will get the kids to do that one then perhaps I will stick to sparklers for just now! lol

The effect is pretty amazing though and there are a few tunnel style bridges around where I live might have to employ my husband for the evening.

Carol

Surprised they allowed that at the location you did it. No.1 I mean. (I'm saying nowt btw)

Number 3 stands out for me. I've seen a lot with perfect circles in the middle, but I really like the chaos in number 3.

Back