My first studio/model shoot

Edit My Images
Yes
Went to a local studio last night with a few others - almost didn't make it as the rain was so torrential that I could hardly see out of the windows on the way. Glad I did though as I learnt a fair bit, and had a good time. I'm not sure it's really my style to be honest (posed studio shots), as I prefer more candid stuff. Consequently, I ended up taking more ambient candids while other people were shooting with all the lights etc than I did 'proper' shots!

Anyway, here is a small selection from the night. Still loads to process :puke:

3327156934_c5a9436201.jpg

3326318485_4853924171.jpg

3326316609_bbeb60d5f2.jpg

3326311327_3dc71fd7a6.jpg

3326297551_72f77da1cc.jpg

More on my flickr if you're interested (possibly better depending on your tastes).

:wave:
Think the first ones I put up were too big, so these are smaller - hopefully ok.

Last edited:
Love the first two shots, but the eyes aren't sharp! Lighting in the last shot is very good too :)

No, it is a shame - I had to take these really quickly while the person who was actually shooting was checking their histograms :LOL: They're at f/1.2 as well I think so it was pretty tough for me to be quick and accurate.

I am strangley draw into them, for rush shots they are suberb, i would like to see you do your own studio session.

I am strangley draw into them, for rush shots they are suberb, i would like to see you do your own studio session.

Thanks. I'm not sure I'd like to do a shoot on my own (at least not just yet anyway). I really preferred it when I was getting snaps away from the action. I must be odd :wacky:

Back